Chapter 2

They all jumped down onto the platform, and you followed. Strange took the book from it's podium and started to use it. Wanda appeared through the doorway and started attacking us. They were able to repel her though, but she destroyed the book. She grabbed America, sent your mom and Strange somewhere, an America somewhere else but she didn't follow, she just fell to the ground. You followed her, not wanting to leave your new friend alone with that witch.
You arrived at a huge room reminiscent of a temple. There were huge stone guards so you quickly hid before the spot you.
You could see a little bit, and you saw what she looked like in this world: although her body and face were the same shape, she wore a dark long dress and black crown. She then put America onto a stone table.
You really wanted to pop out and save her, but you know you were powerless again that witch.

"I know you're here, Y/N." she said in a calm voice
You didn't know whether to come out, but that didn't matter as she coerced you out of your hiding spot with her powers.
"You think you're clever, sneaking over here with me. But I can use you" she sneered "You're going to set up a rock barrier around us three."
"And if I don't?" you snapped back
"Then you both die."
"Fine" you said, while grabbing nearby stone chunks and setting a wall around the table.

When you were done, she started the ritual. America lifted up through the air, as though pushed by an invisible hand. You heard a crash, and saw a dead, zombie looking Dr.Strange.

"Guys! It's me, I'm just in other Strange's body"

He sent these imp-looking spirits towards Wanda, and captured her in a ball. Wong helped seal it, and you moved it up into the air.

"This isn't going to hold her long. Strange, you've got to take America's power."

America had a sad smile on her face.

"You're going to kill me to take my power before Wanda can, right? It's ok, I understand." she said
"No, you've got to control it." you replied simply
"But I can't, you know that"
"You can. Every time you unwillingly opened a portal, you always sent us to the right location."
"What about when I came here?"
"Even that led you to where you are now."
"I'll try" she said, although sounding unconvinced

She closed her eyes, and stuck her hand out. At that moment, a star-shaped portal opened, leading to a house where other Wanda and her children were. Wanda sent that Wanda flying across the room. The children, terrified ran to hide. They then started throwing objects at Wanda.
"Stop hurting our mom" they said
"I'm your mom, your real mom." she answered
After a few seconds, she yelled "STOP IT!"

The kids got really scared, and hid behind the stair rails.

"I'm not a monster. I'd never hurt anyone" she said, fear obviously present in her voice.

As she said this, the other Wanda was getting up. The children made a dash for it and went to their mother. The other Wanda got up and walked over to Wanda.

"No!" said one of the kids, as he tried to stop his mother from getting close to her
"It's ok" she hushed him

She stood in front of Wanda, who was down on her knees, and looked down at her. Wanda looked back up, and after that, America closed the portal.

"I understand what I did" said Wanda, in a calm voice. "I opened the Darkhold. I'm going to cose it. You must go."

The zombie Strange dropped to the ground, and Wong opened a portal to a destroyed palace, which you assumed was their version of Kamar-Taj. You headed into it, and watched as Wanda destroyed the whole of the mountain you were just on, and buried herself with it.

"In the end, she did the right thing." remarked Wong