Divination

Divination is pretty common in witchcraft. There are alot of divination that works in different ways. I wont go too much in depth here, but it can be a guide to further research. Some divination methods only answer yes or no, and some give more in depth answers.

Here is a few of the divination methods and how they work;
Tarot:
A deck of cards. It is 78 cards divided in 2 sections; the major/big arcane and the minor/little arcane. All the cards have their meanings, both upright and reversed. There are different spreads you can use, or you can ask your own questions.
Cartomancy:
You can use a regular deck of playing cards as divination. They have same meanings as minor arcane in tarot.
Oracle cards:
An oracle deck is a deck of cards, where the creator can choose the amount of cards. Oracle decks are a tool of self-reflection to add to your magical and spiritual practice, or just to use for fun. And while oracle cards can offer insight similar to tarot cards, there are some major differences.
Pendulum:
A pendulum can be any weight put on a string or chain. The pendulum can be anything, even tho crystals are the most popular. You can still make them out of wood, any metal, and even plastic. The pendulum mostly answer yes or no, but some people also get an answer such as maybe, rephrase or dont know. To use the pendulum you dont need anything else than your pendulum, but you can use a pendulum board.
Throwing sticks/bones:
Shows yes no answers, I have also seen some maybe. You can find and collect bones for this or make them from wood sticks. If you use wood, note yourself that all trees have different properties. To use them, hold the sticks together in one hand and meditate or state your question. When ready, throw the sticks upwards (not hard/high up) or you can drop them.
Shufflemancy:
Shufflemancy is when you use a music playlist as divination. Start off with finding songs with all sorts of lyrics and meanings. When you have a long playlist with different songs, you are ready to use it. To use it, focus at a number that just comes to mind. Shuffle random that amount of times. That songs lyrics have a message, or a answer on your question.
Bibliomancy:
The person concentrates on the question involved, or simply asks for guidance, and then randomly flips through the book they are using (often the Bible, but it can be any book) to arrive at a certain page and whatever passage the eye alights upon on that page, that is the answer.
Palm reading:
Palm reading helps you see more of another person. You look at the lines in the hands, size and shape of hands and fingers and your nails. You can look at your own hand and read urself, or u can read another person.
Wax reading:
This method seems more simple than it is. To do this, you drip wax into a bowl of water and it will form something thats gonna tell you something. A ball of wax might not be easy to find anything in, but thats the hard part. It needs consentraition and an open mind. The wax can give good and bad news.
Tea reading:
When drinking tea without a bag or something to keep the tea blend away, you can read the tea leaves. There is no real truth or false on how to read it, some look for symbols and some dont.
Scrying:
Scrying can be done on alot of surfaces. You can scry in the skies, water surface, crystals and alot more. It takes alot of focus and may be very difficult for some.