💌- dance with me !

Love confession !
They aren't dating..yet

..

Madeleine was walking over to espresso's house,after talking to him on the phone and asking if he could take a break for a small while because he had something rather important to talk about.While walking he felt like he was about to collapse,as if his legs turned into spaghetti noodles,nervous,hot, and even sweating !

As he walked up onto his porch,almost falling face flat,he knocked. " I can't turn back now can I.what if he rejects me ?what am I thinking of course he will he showed countless time he hates me !oh why did i eve-" "madeleine." His head immediately shot up as he saw the coffee mage with arms crossed and a raised eyebrow." you need me for ?" Madeleine was fidgeting with his fingers "i-uh-um-a-so" Espresso sighed and invited him to come in his comfy abode, moving aside.

"come,it's going to rain so come in quickly." Madeleine nodded and carefully went in "Do you want coffee,water perhaps?" Madeleine sat down on his couch and chuckled,"I'm not really a coffee person." Espresso pouted jokingly, "such a shame" The paladin coughed into his fist trying to cover up the massive blush scattering all across his face.

Espresso sat down next to him,leg crossed onto the other and hands placed onto his legs."so,what was the matter you came here for?" Madeleine sighed and looked at him,staring deep into his eyes." 'Spresso.."The mage sighed ,"please tell me,at this rate it's going to take ages for finally spew out what you wanted to say to me."

Madeleine sighed and grabbed onto his hands,holding them in his,"espresso.look,I know you most likely have no feelings other than hatred for me but."He grabbed onto one of espresso's cheek,making him practically glow red.

"i Love you,espresso.i love you so much !"

Espresso smiled cheekily,"Oh my,i was not expecting that !"

Madeleine felt as if he just ruined the friendship "I'm sorry I'll leave I-"Espresso rolled his eyes and grabbed onto his collar,pulling him in and kissing him on the lips."will that make you keep quiet ?now,be mine will you"

The paladin smiled and threw his arms over him and kissed him over and over,"of course !"

The two giggled with one another,as if they were kids again as playground crushes.

They settled on the couch,snuggling with each other.Espresso rested his head on Madeleine's MASSIVE MAN T-(I'm so sorry I'm unfunny)chest.The mage looked up at him with half lidded eyes and cupped his cheek,his thumb rubbing his cheekbone slowly.

Just then,rain drops could be heard on the window,falling."Ah,it's raining,it seems I'll have to stay here for a while"
Madeleine sighed but then got an idea,immediately standing up.Of course,the himbo forgot he's boyfriend was on him (somehow,blonde people smh/JJJ IM SO SORRY) and he went on the floor.

The paladin chuckled,picking him up,"woops"espresso scoffed and stood up,brushing himself off."what is your so called idea ?"

He held out his and and pointed to the door,"Dance with me,essy !"

..

The two were waltzing together,madeleine's hands on espresso's waist and espresso's arms are wrapped loosely around his neck.It was really a beautiful sight,the two dancing slowly,not having a care in the world.

..

After dancing

The poor man is standing butt booti naked in the bathroom,embarrassed,"essy,what am I gonna wear.."

I hate this one so much help
They didn't have sex he just got a towel and uh yea