miss hina~

"your friends with sara?" itto said after taking me into an alleyway.

"yes..? we've been friends since before the decree if that's your concern-"

"no, me and sara are sworn enemies!" he said.

"right..." i muttered.

"c'mon y/n. i can't have my girl hanging around with my sworn enemy." he whined.

"well i actually already made plans with her-"

"you what?!" he shouted.

"um yeah, we're just gonna catch up. it's been a while." i shrugged. ittos expression was a new one, and unreadable.

"hm." was all he said before walking away. strange.

TIME SKIP IM LAZY LOL

i yawned as i started going back home. gorou and i lived in a fairly sized house on narakumi outside of inazuma city. it has been used much lately and when i came back, it was practically a dust storm. i turned on the lights and went into my room, i began taking off my kimono, until right after i finished taking off my obi i felt a hand on my waist. i scream and snatched my head back and saw itto.

"itto!" i yelled.

"your not going with sara." he said, grabbing my chin.

"your not gonna stop-" he pressed his lips onto mine and began making out with me, it quickly got steamy. i was still mad at him for breaking into my house, but even i couldn't break away from the kiss. i slipped off my scandals and took off my socks while still kissing itto.

he snaked his hand around my waist completely, deepening the kiss. i pulled away for air, panting.

"i-itto-"

"your not going. end of discussion." his voice was demanding, what he wanted it to sound like with kuki. i could feel my core heating up. i simply nodded and he continued kissing me while slipping the kimono off of me, i noticed that he himself was already completely nude. i blushed a little before kissing back. he lowered his lips onto my collarbone and chest, and began marking me there. i whimpered softly as he sucked on my nipples a bit. he finally released his lips from my chest.

he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

"are you ready miss hina~" i blushed. that stupid character- i've already sent a letter to yae with no reply, next time i see her- he flipped me over so i was on top of him. i felt something poking between my breasts- it was hard and long- my eyes widened and my blush impossibly deepened. i looked down and there it was, in full erection. ittos cock. a view i never thought i'd see.

"c'mon, take it." he moaned out. lowered my self a little so i could fully see it. it was a creamy pale color, like his skin with a pinkish tip. i grabbed it, and began stroking. truthfully i've never done anything like this, ever. itto threw his head back dramatically and i eventually placed the tip into my mouth. i slowly bobbed my head up and down. my mouth was quite small and his cock was huge. no way it would ever all fit there.

so i formed a ring with my fingers and began stroking him while still sucking him off. he was shaking, and i could feel him throb inside my mouth.

"f-fuck y/n." he put a hand onto my head and started pushing me further down, fitting almost the entirety of his penis into my mouth, with a little bit left out. i began choking, as my lungs air was slowly depleted. i could feel my eyes rolling back and saliva dripping down my chin. i used my tongue around his tip, and he was moaning dramatically, louder than ever.

"y-y/n!" he yelled out before a shiver ran down his body and he came into my mouth. it took a while for his load to completely finish. and once he was done his moan slowly quieted. i finally took his cock out of my mouth and began panting.

"g-gosh-" i gulped, feeling his warm semen slowly trickling down my throat. "y-your rough." i whined. he chuckled.

he got behind me and we got into a missionary position.

"now it's your turn~" he said and positioned his tip at my entrance.

"w-wait! it's my first time..." i muttered. his eyes widened.

"oh- it's my first time too." he whispered, even i could barely hear. i giggled a little.

"just don't go too rough at first, okay?" i said. he nodded and slowly slid himself into my already wet pussy. using my juices as lube. i screamed out in pain, it felt like i was being split down the middle, starting at my vagina. he seemed concerned and stood still, unsure what to do.

"j-just- stay there." i said. he nodded and waited for me to calm down. after a few minutes of silence, i nodded slowly and he began thrusting softly. nothing too rough. my breasts bounce to his rhythm which he found quite amusing, and began pinching my nipples. i moaned softly at his touch, and began shaking.

"f-faster." i softly moaned out. and so he delivered. his pace increased. he was definitely holding back originally. he lowered himself to my level, and he hit my g-spot. i moaned out loudly, and he quickly realized what he found. he purposely began targeting that spot. the erotic squelching noises quickly filled the room.

i tightened around him as i neared my orgasm. i grabbed onto his back as his pace continued even more. i clawed onto him as he pounded into me mercilessly. i would definitely leave scars- especially with my already sharp nails. i was spewing nonsense as i began getting closer and closer to my orgasm. he gripped onto my waist with an iron grip. that would definitely hurt in the morning.

"f-fuck itto! cum inside me! please! fuck me harder then you ever will!" i begged and whined. i had no idea something so dirty could come out of my mouth- but alas. itto also seemed to be quite tired as he was panting, but dedicated to keep up his pace. "oh my god! yes yes yes yes!" i said as i felt an orgasm rip through me. a loud orgasm quickly made its way throughout my body. i clawed onto his back for support, feeling a warm liquid on my finger tips, as i began shaking intensely. my vagina tighter around ittos hard cock as he groaned out in pleasure before thrusting once more, kissing into my cervix and spewing his seed directly into my womb.

he collapsed onto me, slightly knocking the already limited air out of me. i slowly let go of his back. i could feel him feeling around the bed, before he found my tail. he began petting it softly.

"your so warm." he said, digging his face into the crook of my neck. i blushed, realizing his cock was still drilled inside me. i could feel both his semen and my juices mixing together between my thighs, and there was a lot of it. i sighed. new sheets, yay. i wrapped my hands around his neck and got used to this position of him crushing me. i couldn't help but smile. this is so idiotic, just like him.

"i love you." i whispered to a half asleep arataki itto.