collar

3.6 READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS YOUR ALL SO FUNNY AND THANK U FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 🤭🤭😍😍😘😘😘😘

i yawned as i headed back home from uyuu restaurant. it was my birthday and i went out to celebrate with a couple of friends. everyone had all given me a small gift, all but itto. i couldn't lie i was a bit disappointed and upset. so much so that i refused to hold his hand while walking home, which also seemed to bother him.

"we're here." i said as i turned on the light. i took off my scandals and headed into my room, with itto trailing behind me. "gorou decided to go back to watatsumi for kokomi." i muttered. i wasn't upset, i like being home alone. but being home alone for long periods of time is annoying. i placed down my bag of gifts onto my desk. i pulled the items out and smiled.

the three arataki idiots got me a hat just like theirs, but was especially made to fit my ears. kuki got me a hair accessory i had been keeping my eye on for a while. sara sent me a card and a tengu pin. even the devious yae finally sent me an apology card with a special copy of a miss hina column, signed by her, and a special blessing from the shrine.

i was suddenly attacked and pinned to the bed by itto.

"itto!" i yelled out.

"you seem upset with me." he whined. i rolled my eyes. "is it because i didn't get you a gift? i got you one y'know." i furrowed my eyebrows.

"why not give it to me then?" he chuckled like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"not sure how you'd feel about receiving a collar in front of everybody." he reached into his pocket and pulled out a leather collar, similar to one a dog would wear. it was engraved with A.I. that idiot.

"i'm a human, not a dog!"

"i know, but your my human." i blushed. "see? it even has a bell." he shook the collar and a bell could be heard.

"isn't that noisy?"

"yeah. it lets everyone know you, and who you belong to." i cringed. itto began nipping at my jaw and chin. i could feel him clumsily collar me. "there." he said after successfully tying it to me.

"are you sure? it's kind of embarrassing-" he put a finger over my mouth.

"i'm sure." he slowly began undoing my obi. i sighed out and began taking off his clothes too. he surprisingly showed up in a kimono too. how he was able to afford it, a mystery. and even bigger mystery is how he found one to fit him. either ways, i began undoing his obi as well. we stripped each other naked quickly, almost as if it was a race.

after the last layer of my kimono was removed he attacked my lips. i moaned into the kiss as he began pinching my hard buds. we both fell onto one another with me on top. i could feel his erection standing tall, and i grinded myself on it, feeling the precum leaking down it mixing with my own wetness. the noise of his cock siding between my lips was quite erotic.

he moaned out at the feeling and i slid my tongue into his mouth. we both just let loose, sucking on each other's tongues and letting the thick drool slowly fall down. i finally released myself from his lips and gasped out.

"hold on." itto said as he reached out to grab his haori. to my surprise it had pockets inside. he reached into a pocket and took out two items. my eyes widened in shock. this was definitely more risque than anything else we've ever done...

he turned me around and cuffed me. i groaned at the cool metal against my hot skin. and he finally turned me around against to face him. i huffed out as he clipped on the leash to my collar.

"there. you look so beautiful leashed." he kissed me quickly before smiling devilishly. "now ride me." he commanded. i choked a bit on my spit. he's always been the one in control... i gave him a look of uncertainty and he nodded. i sighed and slid myself back, feeling his tip poke at my lips.