after care...

he finally rolled over after what seemed like an eternity. the erotic sounds of his penis slowly leaving my damp pussy echoed in the room. i blushed. he was still holding onto my tail.

"itto.." i muttered.

"hm..?" he seemed sleepy.

"we should clean up..."

"mhm." i sighed as i shakily stood up. my vagina was still throbbing and was slowly becoming sore. walking tomorrow would be a pain. the huge beast that just took my virginity was just about to sleep. i pulled him up and he slowly opened his eyes. "fine." he said. i dragged him into my bathroom where i set up a bath. i tied up his hair so i wouldn't have to wash it. he looked quite cute with a bun on his head.

i also tied up my hair and we both onto into the bath. i inspected his back and i did indeed draw blood from thin scratches on his back. i got a washcloth and began scrubbing his back. i lathered soap onto him, and began washing him. he smiled softly like a small child. i can't believe this man was the same man pounding into me earlier.

"let me wash you y/n." he whispered. i shrugged and went in front of him, where he began doing what i did to him. "... that was fun." itto said.

"god your awkward." was all i could say. i didn't really know what to say either. it was silence, but a comfortable and tired silence. we both stood and the water splashed around. i fries. myself off and itto did the same. i let down my hair before letting down ittos as he couldn't figure out the hair tie.

i put on a comfortable shirt and a simple pair of underwear and itto just put on his boxers. i sighed and pulled the soiled sheets off of my bed and just collapsed into it. it wasn't that bad, especially with the pillows. itto followed and i covered himself and him with a blanket. he wrapped his arms around me and i followed.

i could feel him lower his face.

"what are you-" he finally stuffed his face between my chest. "you pervert!" i yelled out.

"nothing i ain't seen." he said. i blushed.

"whatever." i closed my eyes and tried to sleep. i felt myself drift off into a dreamless sleep.

"i love you too." itto muttered. it was the last thing i heard before i finally slept.

"hey..." i heard a familiar voice say.

"y/n..."

i saw the lights behind flickered. i tried to move but there was a tight grip around my waist. i yawned.

"y/n, brother is home!" i opened my eyes and saw gorou!"

"tell your brother to shut up." i heard itto say.

"tell me to what? who's in here y/n?" gorou asked.

"ah- well...-"

itto slowly sat up. he was still shirtless, he thankfully had his boxers on but gorou didn't know that. "me." he said.

i looked back to gorou and could see his soul being sucked out through his eyes. good grief, how would i explain this one. i looked back to itto and he looked quite irritated. he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and gave me a quick kiss.

gorou was a stuttering mess- until he collapsed.

"gorou!" i jumped out of bed to help him. itto just chuckled. he had a very deep morning voice.

yeah idk what this is but uh- hope you enjoyed? idk, and i don't really wanna know if you sinners enjoyed this 😭

once i publish this i never wanna look back.