A Short Time With Kai'sa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N's Point of View)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai'sa dragged you to the 4rth floor and looks like it contained some dancing rooms. Some people roamed as they turned to see where they could go and looks like they couldn't recognize Kai'sa with all the hood and facemask. Each room spread out from left and right with a thick wall to separate them. You were impressed much more because they all had glasses making you see through each room. It was bustling...just like he thought.

"He...did well," Y/N whispered and Kai'sa only heard some part of it.

"Come on!" Kai'sa said as she started to run while dragging your arm. This made you flinch when it felt embarrassing so you only did your best to run beside her as you looked around.

The first room to your right had people performing ballet, the second one had people breakdancing making you open your mouth in awe when you caught a glimpse of someone doing a headspin. The third one was where you Kai'sa stopped and you saw this place full of a medieval-styled palace with chandeliers, large windows and even a full set of orchestral instruments. A ballroom to be precise.

People inside had partners as they danced all in unison. You turned to Kai'sa and began to grow embarrassed when her arm was still gripping your left wrist.

"Now then, how about a dance for a warm-up?" Kai'sa asked as she turned to you.

"Wha? I uh, I don't think I know how to, miss Kai'sa," Y/N replied with a worried tone. Truth be told, you really have no skill in dancing...zero...nada...none.

"It's fine, just follow my steps," Kai'sa said and went inside.

The people here noticed your presence but they didn't mind it and continued dancing. Kai'sa removed her hood letting her ponytail free before she gestured her head to follow her and you did a little hesitantly. Upon entering, the sound of the piano, the violin and even the cello began to travel through your ears.

She turned and stood in front of you. She grabbed your right arm and placed it to her hips and her right on top of your shoulders making you shudder when the intimacy was too much. Kai'sa seems not to mind and intertwined her left arm with yours.

"Okay, now try to follow my steps," Kai'sa said making you look down.

Easy for you to say miss, Y/N complained inside his mind. You saw her beginning to make move and began to follow, a step to her left, and then behind, then to her right before going forward.

You had a hard time getting the first few causing you and Kai'sa to be left behind by the others. This made a small hint of adrenaline rushed through your blood when you didn't want Kai'sa to gain some weird stares.

Okay Y/N, you can do this, Y/N thought and began to follow through. You nodded to no one in particular but Kai'sa felt like it was a sign that you understood the steps.

A step to her left, then behind, then to her right, then forward. 0ne, two, one-two. A step to her left, then behind, then to her right, then forward. 0ne, two, one-two.

You were able to do the steps in unison with her making the two of you blend in together with the others. This made you feel relieved and Kai'sa smiled.

"We're just beginning Y/N," Kai'sa whispered making you raise your eyebrow.

The music turned a little faster and you realized that everyone on the room hastened their movements. This made you realize that the music is the one truly leading the dance when even you felt Kai'sa gripping your left arm tighter than usual.