0.2

Sorry, I love you❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

Sorry, I love you
❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

»»- 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚. "What's your name?" The blonde haired male asked, his tall figure towering over you. He seemed very intimidating.

"..." You looked down, fiddling with the rim of your dress nervously. As much as you wanted to, you only knew few words; your first and last name, different kinds of foods, thank you, and goodbye.

Your mother really didn't teach you much, and your father only thought you the basics; hello, goodbye and a few others, he really didn't want you talking to strangers.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked dumbfounded.

"She's probably just shy, that or you scared her." Draken shrugged, causing the latter's eyes to widen slightly as he began apologizing to you.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

You nodded, laying down on your side feeling a bit sleepy. "Cold.." you muttered before drifting off.

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

"Umm, What're you doing?" Hinata asked the blonde, who was making a mess. "I'm making brownies."

"Brownies?"

"For [Y/N]. She's been here for hours and hasn't had anything but water and  some gummies." She sighed, reading the box for instructions.

"That too much milk━" Hinata muttered, but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

A man in a black suit, holding a small jacket and a envelope stood there expressionless and handed Emma the letter.

'To whom it may concern,

I am here on behalf of Mr.Sano to pick up the princess and bring her back home.

Mr.Sano has the up most appreciation for taking care of his daughter and making sure she is safe.

Sincerely, Body gaurd #3.'

"I'll go get her." Hinata says quietly, the blonde nodded as she stared down at the letter with a small frown.

"For you." The man muttered, holding out a small note.

'Only call me if it's an emergency, XXX-XXX-XXXX.

━ S.M.'

"Okay, she's up━ kind of." Hinata smiled, coming back with a box of cookies and you sleeping in her arms. She hesitated before giving you to the man, along with the cookies.

"Thank you for your time, Misses." He said walking back to the luxury car park outside before placing you inside and driving off.

❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅

"Hmm.." you stirred in your sleep, feeling something running through your hair. Looking up, you the person you've been dying to see all day.

Sensing your gaze, the ivory haired male placed a soft kiss on your forehead as he adjusted the blanket around you.

"I missed you.." He mumbled, rubbing your back as he held you close. You nodded, melting into his warmth
making you feel sleepy again.

He told about the things the other members bought for you but stopped after hearing soft snores.

"I love you." He mumbled, kissing your forehead once again.

" He mumbled, kissing your forehead once again

word count (excluding this part) : 458

A/N : I'm back ( I think ) therapy's been going really well so I've been writing a bit more. So I may or may not update again this month or at least I'll try to.

Bye luvs! ♡