at his house

"Rule 1 you may never under any circumstance address me as Andy again I am now your master you must address me as it
Rule 2 you must do everything I say if you fail to do this you will be punished.
Rule 3 you must have permission for everything when I say everything I mean everything from going to the bathroom too cumming
Rule 4 you are no longer a person you are my pet you will walk on all fours or else. Anyway it's getting late see you tomorrow" before he left he put a ball gag in then I was left there all alone. I eventually fell asleep the next day I woke up too my master taking off my gag and unlocking the door to my cage but before you open the door " good morning" I extinctively said " good morning" that was a mistake I didn't ask for permission to speak "who gave you permission to speak slut?" I could tell I was fucked as he open the cage door I completely forgot that my head was sticking out locked there so I had to crawl with the door cuz he took off my chastity belt then spoke "this is your punishment I was going to get you a day to get used to this but since you already broke one of the rules you don't get a day to get used to it." He's stuck one finger into my pussy in and out slowly at first and then a bit faster and faster until I eventually moaned. "That's what I was looking for" he put a second finger in and started slow again then continue faster and faster. I moaned almost immediately this time but this time he took all of his fingers out is it over? No not for a long time. He walked up to me and but I blindfold on I heard him walk away he came back and I heard 3 pairs of foot steps. "This is her" I heard my master say "wow she's pretty I can't wait to break her." Someone else said as my master finally took my head out off the lock I tried to run for my life but I was blindfolded so I didn't get far at all and I ran on 2 feet so I was about to be punished even more. I had a leash attach to my collar and I was thrown on the floor and forced to walk on all fours at my masters feet I eventually heard him open a door. Ass we walked into the room I heard my master say "3 2 1 lift." Just then the 4 men lifted me onto a table And spread my legs then locked them into place at each edge of the table same as my hands I was nude and locked on a table helpless. Just then my master took off my blindfold and my gag "you have permission to speak no would you rather have a creampie or facial?" I didn't know how to answer cuz I don't want ether so I stayed quiet. "Fine if you want answer we'll decide" As my master started to fuck my ass "oh your sill so tight" it hurt me I never thought I would be locked on a table as a man fucks my ass. "Go on guys" master said as one of the men started to suck on my tits the other one pulled my head up by my hair then shoves his hard cock into mouth at this point I couldn't stop moaning and wiggling which only made them mad because my master walked away and came back with 2 egg shaped vibrators. "Stop wiggling you slut" as he stuck both vibrators in my pussy and put them on max. Then continue to fuck my ass. Of course it just made me wiggle more so my master pulled out and slapped my ass as hard as he could. Then the guy who was fucking my mouth he suddenly pulled put then cummed in my mouth and said. "Drink it up slut" I felt like I was going to throw up but I didn't want to be punished so I obliged. Then my master cummed in my ass and left it dripping . Then he ripped out my vibrators and the just left me.