The big Sister role [Red Son x Subordinate!Reader] [Pt.2]

Requested by: ☆ Many ☆

Edit: this has  90% macaque x reader in it. Hope y'all like it.
_______________________________________

You where once again hiding in Red Son's shadows as he exclaimed his ultimate plan on bringing back his father to his former glory.

You wanted to cackle, but that would end up with you getting your pay check a bit cut off. If PIF found it.

And on cue, you dissapeared and reappeared floating, arms on top of Red Son with a sly smirk.

" My~ and what are you gonna do about it, MK ? ", you taunted the teams leader as he visibly flinched at your tone.

You where always a bit uneverving and unsettling, with your big Cheshire signature grin and breaking the law of physics with how you could twist, bend, or even rip of an arm.

Like it was a game.

And quite frankly, it was to your amusement.

But to all of yours unconsciousness, another shadow listened actively in.

Purple glowing eyes visible while smiling, and leaving just as it came from.

You looked behind you to only unfortunately spot the shadow leaving, but did hear the slight raspy giggle behind you.  

[ Time skip brought you by the Author crying for no reason ]

You huffed in disappointment innerly as you watched Red Son being absolutely destroyed by Monkie kid's friends.

Whatever.

And with a more forceful grin, you reformed your arms longer to catch Red.

And changing it back to normal before leaving with the grin of yours lastly visible.

" tootles~ ".

It was now night, and you where left to re-collect yourself as much as red is doing quite frankly right now.

You where currently sitting on a random rooftop as you silently ate your tuna-filled buns.

Man, was this a long day!

And Unbeknownst to you, as you just kept on stuffing your face with the delicacy as, tearing it apart with your sharp teeth in ass frustrating way.

" D'awww~ the little cat is frustrated!~ ", a unfamiliar voice mockigly cooed at you.

And you did not have time to socialize.  You needed your cat time aloneness!

You huffed audibly and made yourself invisible, the only think visible being your mouth as you kept on eating.

" Oh shut up. . .it's not like you won against Monkey king either. Don't lie, Macaque. ", you replied grimly with with a slight smirk.

The 'voice' seemed to go rigid at your answer.

" Allright, i guess the cat got unclipped claws then. ", this time, the voice made themselves visible. And so did you.

Your smile stayed as your own eyes held frustration.

" Don't play with me monkey man, I have other worries to attend to. And that is being my tuna buns. ", you replied with a cat glare.

Before Macaque could reply, you just shoved a bun into his mouth as flinched. Man's almost gagged.

You laughed at his puzzeled expression.

And from that moment? You both seemed to play pranks on each other if they had time.

Though it never really went too far.

. . .

Okay maby he one time cut off all of your catnip.

So you tore some of his puppets.

" Dammit  mac! You emo 4'0ft. monkey! "

" Don't include my height into this, N/N! ", he retorted back with a smirk, while crossing his arms and closing his eyes in piece as you didn't snap back.

Until he felt a shadow looming over him.

" But I'm gonna include this, mac. ",
and with all your cheeky will, you kissed him softly on his cheek.

Your gentle eyes looked down at him, that one cheeky smile registrating back to it usual glory as he was speechless.

His entire body felt like burning up, steam came over his head as he left in a hurry.

Hearing behind him that oh so cute laugh of the Cheshire cat, Y/N.

God'syou were doing things to him he couldn't exactly thunk anyone would have the urge to.

And yet, you proved him wrong.

He later collapsed on the dojo's floor as he heald a hand up his cheek that had a faint lipstick mark of top black and bottom blue.

He wondered what it felt like to be kissed directly.

Not that he wouldn't ask, but wouldn't mind.