"curly headed monkey"

"can you pick up the phone e! it's in the couch" "sure. hello?"
"hi eben" "oh my god dani! you're okay! nobody hurt your or kidnapped you?" "yes eben i'm okay i promise" "okay. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL DAY. I WAS LOSING MY MIND. I THOUGHT YOU WERE HURT OR IN DANGER. WHERE ARE YOU? WE LOOKED AT ALL YOUR FAVORITE PLACES ANS YOU WERE NOT THERE" "jeez my ears. eben im okay. i just- i cant go home right now. not after last night. and all i'm gonna say is i'm not in LA." "dani.. i'm sorry i wasn't here when that happened." "it's not your fault... it's mine" "okay switch this shit to facetime" "who called me?" "hello zachary" "oh hey dani. DANI! YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD" "i'm okay zach. physically anyway" "aww d why are you crying"
he wipes tears that just keep falling "he texted me like two minutes ago" "oh hell nah jack grab your keys i'm about to beat some ass" jack lifts him off the ground and throws him over his shoulder. "hey dani. you alright?" "yeah. i'm alright." " okay. i'm gonna go cool this hit head off before he hurts someone" "put me down you curly headed moneky"

"did he just say curly headed monkey?" "yep. that's a new one" "anyway what's he say. whyd he text you" "all he said was. 'daniel.' and then i didn't respond  and he said 'i know you read that. i need to talk to you' i didn't respond and he said 'i'm not joking seavey.' and i still haven't answered so he sent this 'fine keep ignoring me. even though you know i hate that. why'd you unfollow me? everyone is going crazy and getting mad at both of us. they think we lied about being friends.' it's not my problem anymore right?" "no sweets they don't know what's going on they're just confused. they'll come around soon. tell him it's not your fault or your problem."

"i sent it" "good you can-" "okay i'm back the gorilla put me down" "what's with the monkey related nicknames" just then jack walks in with a banana "need i say more."

"anyway you can explain what's going on with you up there" "i don't know. i wanna tell you but i honestly don't know. every time i feel like it might get better it doesn't." "oh dani. you see if you were here i could hug you" "sorry i- he answered me! what if i just change my name and number and move to canada." "solid plan but no" daniel sighs "what did dipstick say" jack gives him a look "what? you expect me to be nice after what he did. nuh uh honey zach shows no mercy" "he said 'not your fault? so who's fault is it. mine? what's gotten into you honestly. have you gone mental.' well.." "WOAH HE SAID THAT?" jack grabs his keys "and where are you going?" "to kick bessons ass. send me a screenshot of the chat. i'll be back"

"well then" "that was hot" "ew" "gross" "shut up. dani what are you gonna say" " i already said it" zach and eben look at him threw the screen and blink. "oh! i said 'i never said it was your fault but maybe it is. i did nothing to you but be a good friend. i write one song about how i feel about our breakup and you're being a complete dick. i'm done being nice to someone who doesn't care about my feelings like i care about yours. so you know what. it is your fault. and your a terrible friend' that felt good" "uh ballsy" "hell yeah dani! you tell 'em!"
__________________

jack walks in and slams the door.  "jack?" "oh you're still here amazing what the fuck is wrong with you besson" "woah woah what are you talking about"

"don't play dumb. why's you say that to him" "jack what are you talking about" jack hand jonah his phone and lets him read the texts "yo what the fuck besson. that's low" "what are you two idiots yelling at me about now"

"first of all don't call me an idiot second we are yelling at you bc of what you said to dani!" "oh yeah he said that apparently he didn't mean any of it and he was just mad that the song was about him" "bull shit" jack scoffs "and what about these texts" "what texts?" "these texts you dummy" he hand the boy the phone "woah who said that" "i'm gonna punch you" "for what? not knowing what this is?" "that's a screenshot from daniel" "who the hell sent him that. that's not okay"

"you did" they say in unison "what? no i didn't" click the photo" he does as he's told and his eyes widen "okay i know this looks bad but it wasn't me and i can prove it" "oh? do enlighten me" "my phones been missing since yesterday. i've looked everywhere in this house and the car. it's gone. abs i didn't take it with me when i went to daniels" "and we should believe you why?" "check the house and the car let me know if you find it"

"find my iphone" "yeah do that"

"that's weird. it says your phone is moving." "what? gimme that" he says slapping the boys hands away "i'm gonna follow it. whoever has my phone is being horrible to dani" "yeah it just got worse. eben just texted saying 'dude control your guy friend he's crossing the line and daniel won't stop crying. fix him or i will' and then he told me what 'you' said" "what was it" "i'd rather not say" corbyn looks at the phone then at the boy "GIMME THE PHONE" he says tackling the older boy "no corbyn don't" corbyn reads the text and freezes. he reads it five times thibg he must've read it wrong. he didn't.

"that's it. who ever has my damn phone. is getting hurt." "i'll drive" while turning on the car he calls he boyfriend "did you talk to him?" "it's not him. someone stole his phone we're tracking it right now. tell dani to keep texting back we need them to keep the phone on" "okay be careful" "i'll try"

______________

"it's says your in that house on the corner" "no way" "what? that's andrews house" "fuck. no. imma beat some ass today" "let's go"

they all get out the car and start walking towards the house. "wait!" corbyn whisper shouts "oof" "what" "that's lera's car." they all look at each other and start running.

corbyn bangs on the door.

____________________

cliffhanger gasp 😱
i'll tell you right now though what you think is gonna happen might be false.

all my love
-Cxx