"fine by me"

bessondaniel: late adventures with you🤍 👤- corbynbesson

👤- corbynbesson

comments

corbynbesson: you're my forever.
bessondaniel: and your mine bebe

___________________

corbynbesson: maybe going to look at pups was a mistake

comments

bessondaniel: i want a puppy🥺
corbynbesson: oh lord

imzachavery: what have you done🤦🏻
corbynbesson: i don't know-

ebenf: yeahhhh...you fucked up😬
corbynbesson: yeah i can tell

bessondaniel: he said no☹️
corbynbesson: i said not yet baby
bessondaniel:😭

________________

"baby don't be like that" the boy turns around huffing "i wanted the puppy" he says with tears in his eyes "i know bab- heyy what's wrong sweetie" "i don't know i'm crying like all the time over the dumbest things"

"i'm sure that's not true" he makes a face "yesterday with zach i cried because he looked at me" "babe- wait seriously"
he whines "yes ugh and the other day eben said i look bigger and he meant it in a good way and i cried.." corbyn had no reaction "for an hour" "well then- maybe you just need a chill day hmm?"

"that sounds nice"

they spent the rest of the day watching movies cuddling and eating snacks before calling it a night.

the next morning wasn't all sunshine and rainbows.

corbyn woke up the sound of puking. he jolted up and ran to the bathroom. "baby are you okay?" daniel shakes his head "i'm fine i'm fine just needed to let that out"

"maybe you should lay down i don't want you getting sick again" daniel waves him off "i'm fine it's happened before"

"oh" corbyn turns back to him "oh what does that mean" daniel shrugs "i don't know it's been happening all week i'll puke and then be fine"

"i think you should see a doctor dani... that doesn't sound normal you could be severely dehydrated babe"

"if it'll make you feel better i will go to the doctor" "it will" "okay i'll go make the appointment"

"they said they can fit me in at 1:30" "great im coming with you" "seriously?" "yup! let's go shower" he says kissing the boys forehead.

"we should go now there might be traffic" "okay..where do you think you're going? passenger seat baby i'm driving"

"fine by me"