CHAPTER 02: NEW FRIENDS

Chapter 02: New friends

Lee Jin Sung, he has gelled hair, black eyes, he wore a black stripes long sleeves with light blue jeans. He was waiting for Mi Jin, his very close friend, as this was the day they were supposed to hangout. They did hangout but, but with someone tagging along with them, which is the new student, Hyung Suk.

Mi Jin and Hyung Suk were communicating through textbook and was having fun, it seems more like Jin Sung was the one tagging along, and not Hyung Suk. As they hangout, they became friends before they even knew it.

They exchange contacts too and also hangout for sometimes. They also went to the library together, had lunch together, and also talk in the class. Well it's not basically talking as Mi Jin and Jin Sung was doing all the talking. But it made them closer, and for some other reason, Jin Sung felt butterflies were flying in his stomach as he hang out with Hyung Suk.

'Did I fall in love?' these thoughts were all over his head as he can't seem to understand what he was feeling. Well he just have to wait and realized it for himself.

Jin Sung was also curious on what he looked like, what his voice sounds like, can he fight? And so on.

.........

In the cafeteria.

A/N: Hyung Suk has his own bento. They already knew that Hyung Suk cook for his own food. And also Jang Hyun told them to call him Eli.

"Hyung Suk! Are you free after school?" Mi Jin asked as they didn't had a chance to hangout yesterday.

Hyung Suk 🗒️:I think I have some time. Why did you asked?

"Really?" Mi Jin asked with excitement. Then fake her cough and asked, "Well, I was just wondering if we could hangout after school."

Hyung Suk 🗒️: I see.. But I have to go back home for a bit then asked my father for permission.

"Why don't we tag along, then after you got your father's permission, we will go straight hanging out." Jin Sung said as put a piece of meat into his mouth.

"That's a great idea! Then can I hangout with you guys too?" Eli then sat beside Hyung Suk with his lunch, this made Jin Sung frown as a vein pop up on his forehead. "And why are you here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm eating lunch with my friend." He said with a smirk, this made Jin Sung even mad wanting to punch him, but he has to hold it in if he wants to get closer to Hyung Suk. Since he was his first friend, even though they only met a month ago just like him but Jang Hyun made better progress than him.

A/N: there are two reasons why he we eats with them. The main reason is because Hyung Suk was there and second was everytime he ate with them, the girls who was all around him won't go to him because they feared Jin Sung.

Hyung Suk sweats as he can see his friends doing a starring fight competition, he wants to stop it but doesn't know how to. Then Mi Jin lips quirked up as she can see what was going on, as Jin Sung and Eli was busy doing their mental fighting, Mi Jin can see that Hyung Suk can't realized why they were fighting then comforted Hyung Suk.

"Don't worry about them. Anyways, why don't we go with Jin Sung's idea. I seems like a great plan."

.........

Outside of the school, Eli was waiting for them. He waves at Hyung Suk who was with Jin Sung and Mi Jin and Hyung Suk waves back.

As they walk, Mi Jin can't help but to asked a question.

"By the way Eli."

"What is it?"

"How did you became friends with Hyung Suk?" Mi Jin was wondering for a while now, she knew that Jang Hyung Suk met him accidentally but didn't got a chance to asked how they became friends.