The Young Masters

Alfred walked up the stairs to the eldest young master's room. He stopped in front of the door and raised his hand to knock, but before he could do it a hand wrapped around his wrist.

"I wouldn't disturb Luke right now if I were you." The man playfully smiled.

"Young master Kendrick," The butler greeted. "Apologies. Someone is currently looking for master Luke, is he busy at the moment?" Alfred asked, pulling his wrist off of the grip. Kendrick's ears twitched at that.

"Mm. You could say that....he's currently serving someone in there." He replied with a smirk.

"The young master is serving someone? That's not al.." Alfred started but stopped midway after realizing what Kendrick meant.

Ah, serving someone that way.

He faked a cough and straightened out his posture, "I see, then this one will take his leave. Thank you young master, for letting me know." Alfred bowed his head and turned to leave.

"No problem at all." Kendrick smiled and waved him goodbye.

Alfred went down the kitchen to see how much food the chefs have prepared, although there wasn't a feast the food they had to prepare still had to be a lot. Beastmen have huge appetites and five of them needed twice the amount of food ten humans could eat.

"Alfred, they'd appreciate a hand here." The chef called out to him and he nodded in response before going towards one of the female servants.

Sensing his approach the female servant became alert. "Y-you don't have to, sir!" She said, stopping Alfred from helping.

"We'll finish faster this way." He replied nonchalantly before helping them serve most of the food.

"They'd be here in a bit, let's wrap it up." Alfred clapped his hand and soon most of the servants walked out.

Most. Some of the newer servants chose to stay to get a glimpse of the young masters. It was nothing new of course, so Alfred let is slide.

"I heard they're very friendly even towards their servants!"

"Friendly? They're very flirty is what I heard!"

Two female servants whispered to each other, giggling. The older ones sighed in their heart, they were in that position back then too. Soon, those two will realize how cheesy those young masters really were!

• •

Once Alfred had left, the door he was just in front of suddenly opened. A topless man with only a towel wrapped around his lower body came out. "Fuck! he left?!" Luke cursed as he looked around the hallway. His eyes spotted his younger brother Kendrick and he immediately glared at him. "Don't tell me you told him..."

Kendrick laughed at the sight of his older brother. Wet and almost naked. "This is why I told you having a soundproofed bathroom isn't good."

"Fuck that Kendrick, it may be soundproof but my nose is working just fine. You purposely let out your stinky pheromones so I that couldn't smell Alfred's scent!" Luke growled, his expression dark. He was taking a bath and just came out of the bathroom after smelling the faint smell of Alfred but he was too late.

Kendrick chuckled before shrugging his shoulders. "That's what you get for making bad choices." He mocked before turning on his heels and walking away.

Luke clicked his tongue before going back inside his room, it was almost time for lunch and he just wanted to be presentable in front of Alfred. You'd have to impress the person you like for them to notice you, right?