Extra chap. "Oh dear"

Alfred sat on the couch, waiting.

His wrists and ankles were tied by a rope, a phallus was inside his ass, his ears had been covered so he could only anticipate and his eyes were also blindfolded.

He wore nothing and anyone could see how thinner and paler he's gotten. He only had a collar around his neck. Anyone that would see this could only think of one thing, it was sexy.

The weight he lost only made his waist slimmer but not to the point where it looked like woman's. There wasn't much of a curve, you could easily tell it was a man. Well, if you weren't blind you can tell it's a man just by looking at his erected penis.

Alfred sat there, waiting for his masters.

He was itchy, again. He needed their warmth inside him. He was so filthy and needy.

"Oh dear..." Olivia fell on her knees at the sight. her husband supporting her.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry..." She sobbed as she crawled towards the man, her childhood friend. She took off her jacket and quickly wrapped him with it. "I'm sorry...Oh god..." she cried as she hugged him.

"Master....? What's....wrong...?" Alfred asked, his voice no longer held any of the authority it used to have. He sounded so obedient, so well trained.

This made Olivia sob harder along with her husband. She removed the ropes tying him up and took off what was covering his ears.

She let the blindfold on, she knew how much her friend didn't like seeing shameful things.

"I'm so sorry Alfred, I'm so sorry..." she cried while hugging him. "...so sorry..." she wanted to say a lot of things but at the end could only let out apologies.

Alfred's eyes went wide under the cloth that covered his eyes. Soon, his tears overflowed, soaking the blindfold.

"You finally found me..." He smiled but he couldn't lift his arms as they were tired.

For months he was made into a plaything. Something the young masters could fuck whenever they wanted. But he waited, he knew his friends wouldn't stop looking for him. He became patient and let himself be defiled.

Finally, they found him.