Locked up

Alfred's body went cold and he couldn't move.

He knows who owns that voice but he doesn't want to believe it.

Why were they so fast? Why! He was so close.

Should he just scream so others would wake up? But what if they get caught in this?

He doesn't know who these young masters are anymore, how can he be sure they wouldn't hurt any witness?

Alfred could only bite his lip as he heard a sudden rushing sound. "That was close. What were you thinking?" Kendrick asked, clicking his tongue.

"Good job, Colin." Luke praised with a smile on his face.

Alfred was dragged back inside, except it wasn't back in his office anymore.

They first went to Luke's room and then to his bathroom, they then lifted off the floor to ceiling mirror off. Revealing a new path that Alfred was unfamiliar of.

"Wh.." He opened his mouth but couldn't find the right words.

"We've planned for this our whole life, you see. We were only able to build this place when mom and dad had to go overseas for a while. Totally worth the wait though." Luke said as he lead the three of them inside before closing the mirror-like door.

The path lit up and the deeper they walked in, the dimmer it got.

Soon, they reached a place that you could call a room.

It had nothing else but a king sized bed, nightstand, a single cough, a table and four chairs.

It looked like a prison.

"Luke, don't do this please..!" Alfred begged as he was pushed down the bed. The reason he called out for the eldest brother was because he was the most obedient out of all of them.

He was a nice child and Alfred hoped he would snap out of it.

However, Luke just smiled at him hopelessly. "No can do, I've waited for this longer than they have." He then proceeded to take of his shirt along with the other two.

"Should we tie him up?" Colin asked.

"No, that would hurt him." Kendrick replied with a frown.

"You didn't want to hurt him a while ago too and he managed to run away." Luke chuckled as crawled towards Alfred.

"I-" He started but when the three stared at him altogether, he couldn't help but swallow his words.

"What is it, Alfred? You don't want to be tied up, no?" Kendrick asked fondly from the side of the bed as he reached out a hand to rub Alfred's cheeks.

Alfred couldn't stop himself from nodding.

"Alright, we won't. You heard him." He said, turning to look at the other two.

If you can listen to my words, why won't you stop?

Alfred felt tears form in his eyes as his old robe was taken off of him.

"An adult shouldn't cry in front of children, you know. You told us that." Kendrick said as he licked his tears off.

Gross.

Luke didn't waste any time in licking the crook of his neck and nibbling on it. His other hand went to reach Alfred's nipple and playing with it. A repeat of what Kendrick did to him awhile ago.

"I'll prepare him then." Colin said as he opened one of the drawers. He pulled out a bottle of lube and two boxes of condoms.

They made this room specially for this? What the fuck did Alfred do wrong when he was raising them? Why did they turn out this way...?