Mia and Harry's notes.

*I'm doing this because this is for Ya horny son of mother's. Have fun! Stay horny*

      Dear Daddy, I thought of you today. The pictures on your social media are making me excited. The size of your hands make me shake, you are mine, and your baby girl wants to be on her knees for you.
                    ~Your, baby girl.

      Baby girl, I was at work and you popped into my head. I imagined you on your knees, sucking Daddy's big cock like the good little slut you are. Then I started to pump my cock at the thought of you so sweetly. I came, and that's all it took for me. The thought of you.
                       ~Your daddy.

      Dear Daddy, I can almost taste your cum in my mouth. I want to do so many things to you, it is  infuriating. I want to be your good girl, but I can't help being bad. You drive me insane. You, by simply talking,  make me wet. You're my baby daddy, and I am all yours.
                   ~Your baby girl.

      Dear baby girl, your tits are the most beautiful things I've ever seen. They are so round and perky. I can suck on them for hours. They can make me come in seconds. God, how I wish I could titty fuck you right now, that would be a dream come true. That's it, I'm fucking you.
                    ~Your Daddy.

*Probably gonna start to do this to keep you tuned.*