Chapter Three

*not edited. Few mistakes.*

"But, momma I didn't mean to suck him off."

Mia

She knocked again and again. What the hell is she doing here. Before I knew it I was shoved in a closet.

"Hi, Mr. Styles. Have you seen my daughter, she was in school. She should of been home two hours ago. We've not called the cops, don't want to be to dramatic just looking, for now of course." My mother rushed out in one breath.

"Of course. And sorry Mrs. Albert, I haven't. If you don't mind I would look for her with you. That girl must be in lots of trouble." I can almost see him trying not to laugh.

"That would be lovely. Thank you!" They sound like they just made dinner plans. Old people.

I hear the door close and Harry walk over to the locked closet door.

"She's gone. I'll get changed and meanwhile you do the same and go home." Dad- Harry says, opening the door.

"What will I tell my parents?" I say puting on my shirt.

"Tell them you went to the library to study and you lost track of time." He suggested. "Yea, ok thats good." Lame but something.

I finish grabing all my things and quickly walk out the door. Daddy hand pushes me back and I thump with his chest. My bra is lace and see through so I'm pretty sure daddy can feel my nipples.

"Where do you think you're going?" His mouth is inches to mine and I'm on my tippys to reach him.

"Home." I say simply not knowing what else to say.

"And wheres daddy's kiss goodbye?" Oh.

"Right here." I press a soft kiss on his lips.

"That's no kiss, doll." Daddy likes it rough.

I pout, then I do what he wants.

"Mmmh. Daddy." I moan against his lips. My hand travels to his already tight croch and starts rubbing through the fabric.

His low grunts make me wet in a second. "Take me, doll." His eyes closed and mouth parted.

"Can't daddy. I have to go home." I chirp and skip to the door. I glance at him one last time and his hand is already pumping his cock. Letting out low moans.

"Bye, daddy. Think of me, yea?" I smirk and he comes as hard as I say the words.

"Fuck." His uncontrollable breathing makes me want to ride his cock.

I shoot that right out my mind and start walking towards my house. Actually not very far from the hotel.

I start to walk faster as a car behind me starts following me, slowly.

I am so paranoid, I hear my name so I turn and see Annie. Dear god.

"Hey? Whats going on?" I say to her as she gets out the car. She mumbles something to- Noel Kohn!

Shit and I'm still in my uniform.

"Girl, I called your phone, and shit, no one found you." She slurs. Clearly drunk. "Where were you?" She burbs and laughs.

"Library." I say a little to quick.

"What? Chatting with your boyfriend?" She laughs again.

"No." I blush and change the subject.

"So, where you off to?" He hair is damp with sweat. Makeup a little runny.