Character 1

Tris' POV
I am waken from my glorious sleep by some lunatic knocking at my door. I look at my alarm clock that is beside my bed and see that it is 8:00. This is supposed to be my day off work. I didn't plan on getting up until at least 11:00. The banging doesn't stop so I venture out of my lovely warm bed to investigate. I'm surprised my door is still on the hinges after all the banging. I open the door to find a frantic Christina. I give her the best death glare I can manage at 8:00 in the morning. Christina is hopping from foot to foot. She is breathing heavily like she just ran here. I wouldn't be surprised if she did. "Tris Tris Tris Tris Tris" Christina shouts. She is starting to give me a headache. "What?" I growl. "Your not a morning person are you" Christina says with a matter of fact tone on her voice. I invite Christina inside before I do anything I might regret. Christina takes a seat opposite in my small sitting room. "Christina why are you up so early knocking at my door?" I ask her. "Sorry Tris I was out early for a walk when I meet Uriah. He invited you and I to go to a candor or dauntless party at 9:30 at Zeke and Shauna's apartment" Christina says all in one go. I look at her confused. "What exactly is candor or dauntless?" I question with my eyebrow raised at her. She looks at me in shock. "Abnegation, remember" I remind her. Understanding spreads across her face. "Abnegation sure is a strange faction" Christina exclaims. "Tell me about it. I lived there for 16 years of my life" I reply. Christina said the party wasn't starting until 9:30. Why is she here so early? Before I have a chance to ask her she starts to explain everything. She said she wanted to help me pick out something nice to wear and do my hair and make up. I don't know why she bothers doing my make up. She can't make me pretty, but I let her get me ready for the party.
At 9:20 I am ready for the party. Christina didn't make me look like a slut and I'm sure Tobias will be happy about that. What have I gotten myself into!
*************************************
What do you guys think please let me know I will update as soon as possible maybe tomorrow :) thanks for reading, Saoirse
P.S As you all know I own none if the characters in this story they all belong to the amazing Veronica Roth