Chapter 4

Tobias'/Four's POV
Christina has a weird smile on her face. "Tris, I dare you to eat this bread" says Christina. That is a very strange dare. It's really easy! Tris looks very confused but agrees to eat the bread Christina gave her. She takes a few bits and I start to notice little giggling noises coming from her. Tris doesn't giggle! "Christina, where is this bread from?" I question. "Amity" she replies while laughing. My eyes widen. I can't believe it Christina just drugged Tris with peace serum. "Tris are you okay? How do you feel?" I ask her. She takes one look at me and starts laughing at me. I take the bread from Tris and everyone starts laughing when she tries to get it back. Tris is smiling at me with starry eyes. "You have very pretty eyes" Tris says fascinated. "Their such a lovely colour of blue. It reminds me of the ocean when it's not calm but not rough. It's somewhere in between" she says amused. Tris is nice like this but I miss the old Tris. Tris won't be too happy when the serum wears off. Tris gives me a big hug and says " You feel like a big cuddly teddy bear". Everyone in the room is laughing at me and Tris. Out of nowhere Zeke says "Look at Four, he's such a teddy bear. He looks so cute and he loves hugs. I'm going to give Four the teddy bear a hug". Just as Zeke starts approaching me I give him the best death glare I have. If looks could kill Zeke would no longer be with us. Zeke returns to his seat beside Shauna not looking to impressed.

After 15 more minutes of Tris giving out compliments she slowly starts to become herself again. From the look on her face she is going to kill somebody and my money is on Christina.
Once Tris has gotten over her need to kill Christina her eyes move around the room looking for the next victim of candor or dauntless.