Care

. . . . .
Lilah ||

His fingers were thrusting in and out while giving my neck bite marks. "Always so wet hmm?"

I moaned into his mouth sensing that it turned him on. "Fuck it feels so good," I bit my lip. He stopped but my core still pulsating.

"Why did you stop?" I gave him a confused look. "Do you remember now?"

"I guess." I teased him. "You guess?" he mumbled. "I do remember."

"Good girl."

He thrusted his fingers inside me again rubbing my clit all at once. He was lifting me up and down making me cry out. I was miserably trying to hold onto his neck and back. "Fuck I'm going to come shit." I clenched around his fingers.

I moaned through my shortness of breath. He stopped immediately.  "Fuck Noah I was close." "I don't remember saying that you can cum?" his husky voice answered.

I was so wet and a throbbing mess. I needed to come so bad. "Please Noah." He let out a slight chuckle while I was still out of breath.

He sat us on the edge of the bed. "You wanna cum hm? Ride my thigh then baby."

He had no shirt on and had switched to grey sweatpants. I positioned myself on one of his thighs and started moving forward and back. Arching my back and closing my eyes due to how good it felt. I furrowed my eyebrows and felt how I scratched his back. It didn't seem to bother him.

"Look at me when you ride me," he grabbed my chin. "It feels so good," I placed my head on his shoulders still moving my hips finding my pace.

Noah not long after started moving his thigh with the same pace as me, making it even better. He lifted my shirt up revealing my breasts. He licked my nipples and I felt his hard bulge through his sweatpants.

"You want more, you want it faster don't you?" he moaned while sucking on my nipple. "I do. I want it faster," I moaned into his ear.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb making me cry out. I felt myself grow close. I clenched my walls around his fingers, "Can I come please?" I whimpered. "Fuck cum on my thigh Lilah, do it."

And I came. I collapsed on his chest trying to catch a break. He was more dominating than submissive and it made him thousand times more attractive. "Very good but I'm guessing you want more than just my thigh?" I nodded because it was true. I craved him, Noah Hail. I wanted him. I wanted him now inside me.

He gripped my waist while kissing me and biting my bottom lip pulling it.

He placed me on this massive bed. Noah took his sweatpants off and positioned himself over me. "Tell me what you want." "I want you." "That's right sweetie."

"Riding my thigh wasn't enough. You want me inside you."  I nod immediately.

"Fuck Lilah use your words." "Yes I want you now."

He removes his underwear and tells me to turn around and be on my knees. Stroking his dick he spread the pre-cum. His hips spank my ass making me scream. Noah grabs my hair pulling my head back.