Promenade

This song will be this books official song!! <3

. . . . .
Lilah ||

Few weeks have gone by and Noah was doing way better, I stayed with him to keep an eye on him. He hasn't touched alcohol since that day even though he was still struggling.

We didn't really leave Noah's apartment. We just focused on him not relapsing and I'm so proud of him. God.

We discussed everything and talked about everything and it felt good, you know, just having a honest conversation with your significant other.

"Is something wrong love?" he noticed my stern face. "No nothing just glad we're good." I kissed his temple.

We were in the kitchen while Noah was cooking.

"So Thiago baby it is hmm?" I teased him with a smirk on my face. "Don't you ever call me that." he gave me a serious look.

I walked over to him while he was cooking and from the behind I wrapped my arms around his rib cage.
"But I like Thiago so much better," I talked into his shoulder. He suddenly turned over and lifted me up placing my legs around his waist.

He carried me to the counter and placed me on top of it. "What if I don't?." he carefully stroked hair behind my ear. I got up as much as I could, told him to lean closer. "What if I don't care hmm?"

"I think you should check the pasta Thiago." he looked back and turned the gas off. It was currently around dinner time and he was making pasta.

"Let's have a shower sweetheart," he walked past me excepting me to walk with him. I looked back at him to see Noah already staring at me. I had a big smile on my face.

We were both stiff. I started running to the bedroom but he was faster and put his hands around my stomach and carried me to the bathroom. "Noah no!" I hit him and tried to wiggle myself free while also laughing hysterically.

When we finally got under the shower he pressed me against the wall and turned the water on. He leaned over me so the water would hit his back and not me while pinning my wrists above my head.

"You've gotten bolder Lilah," his voice husky. I ran my hands over his abs when he grabbed my wrists stopping me. Our foreheads attached,"Whatever you're doing, it's working baby." he said when staring at me intensely.

He stepped even more closer my breath hitched. Everything got foggy due to how hot the water was. Noah slowly raised his one knee and placed it between my thighs.

He got higher and higher and when he finally reached my clit he started knee fucking me. In that moment he attached our lips and found my tongue. Grabbing my throat and pushing my head more up against the wall.

A shiver went down my spine how good it felt. I grabbed his hair pulling his head closer. "Fuck," I moaned into his ear and not long after I bit his shoulder which left a bloody bite trace.

I heard him moan which turned me on even more. He placed his knee with his finger and fucking hell.

"You like it hm?" " It would be better if it was actually you Thiago." his eyes filled with lust he slammed into me making me moan out his name. "Yeah baby moan my name." he admired me.