1. ˗ˏˋ꒰🍒꒱·𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐄

ੈ✩‧₊˚٠Your little thieving antics.
_____________________________________________

Your heart beat ricocheted off the bones of your ribs.

You had barely been a few weeks over twenty when you had been dragged back in here, expected to perform as a lab rat once again - over abilities you simply had never asked for. And unlike the other numbers, you were no longer a child. Your mind was not easily moulded by the hands of manipulators to believe what they wanted you to.

He knew that there was something about you, something that wouldn't be found in the other numbers.

It started with glances - glances that went on for what seemed like eternity. You you did it on purpose, something to keep you entertained as you wasted your life away being a little project for Dr. Brenner.

But as time progressed, you realised it wasn't a joke anymore.

Not to him, not to you.

Certainly not right now.

He pressed your front against the white tiled wall of your 'bedroom', his hands gripping into your waist - holding you still, unable to move. Your hands were restrained by both the weight of him pushing himself into you, and the cuffs that were tightly curled around your wrists behind you. His mouth leaned into your ear, his breath warm and it almost tickled.

He whispered, "You're lucky it was me who caught you this time."

You could feel the smile that was woven into his lips, mocking you - but it was soft, his voice. It didn't feel like a threat, more as if he was unsurprised at your attempt of fleeing. Humoured almost. You wanted to be scared of him. What he'd do. But you knew that realistically, you wouldn't care what he did.

He tutted in your ear, "Silent now, are we?"

"Get off me."

He smiled, and his hands loosened, beginning to rub at where he'd gripped you harshly around your waist.

"You know that I can't let you leave." He coos in your ear again, his lips just brushing the shell of your ear.

"Really?! I was hoping you'd let me go for a little walk." You scoff as you feel your palms begin to sweat, your face growing warmer each time he spoke or touched you. He lets out a low chuckle, stopping abruptly and without warning spins you around.

You feel your stomach curl up as he spins you around and you can see him standing face to face with you. His eyes are locked on yours with a stern amusement, he liked having this power over you.

"I have to admit though, I'm impressed with your efforts." His face is predominantly deadpan except for the slight smile creeping back, his voice is still soft, almost admirable for your escape. He continues to rub your waist, but you feel a more tender tone to his touch. As if he was caressing you rather than holding you down by force unlike a few moments ago.

Your face is flushed red as your body trembles slightly, as much as you hated being caught, you can't deny the buzz it gave you, the buzz he gave you. And you hate it too. You prayed he wouldn't notice, that he doesn't know, but the look in his eyes makes you doubt it.

"You know, you're quite beautiful." He says, tilting his head slightly as he studies your face, his eyes subtly darting around to take in all of your features. You weren't anticipating his words and your breath catches in your throat for a moment.

You glance down quickly as his hands slide down to your hips, wrapped around the material of your gown - the only thing stopping him from touching your bare skin.