3. ˗ˏˋ꒰❤️‍🩹꒱·𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

ੈ✩‧₊˚٠A nice relief using his hands..and mouth.
_____________________________________________

No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't get mad at the fact that Brenner got Peter to sedate you. Because quite frankly, it was the best sleep you'd ever gotten in a long, long while.

Your eyes cracked open, the pale light from the artificial lighting burning your pupils momentarily. You're greeted by the same sterile, featureless walls that you see every day. The lights above buzz softly, and the air smells faintly of antiseptic and chemicals.

Your whole body was aching thanks to the sedative, and it was really making you wonder how much you were injected with.

You lay on one of the infirmary beds, one that was much comfier than the one in your room, staring at the walls and sometimes the nurse that would pass by.

Your eyes shoot in the direction of the doors as they open, Peter walking in with a small smile on his face as he passes by your bed with a child that seems to about eight or nine years of age.

You watch him walk further into the infirmary with the kid, trying to find the nurse to hand them over to. Your eyes drift away from him as he disappears out of your view, turning on your side to stare at the other white tiled wall.

You suddenly feel the warmth of a hand on your back.

"Hey." Peter greets quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks at you and raises an eyebrow as you look over your shoulder at him.

"Sleep isn't going to help the pain, but I can help if you ask nicely, Two." He offers, a small smirk on his face.

"How much did you sedate me with?" You ask a little peeved.

He chuckles,

"The regular amount that we give everyone else, you just seem to be extra sensitive." He answers getting up and pulling the curtain across to hide you both.

"Now, are you going to let me help you?" His eyes stare you up and down as he waits for your reply, his hands behind his back.

"..Fine.." You say, starting to lean on your back rather than your side.

He laughs a little and moves his hand over your body to feel your muscles. He starts to slowly give you a massage, rubbing circles into your muscles, using quite a lot of force, it almost causes you to moan.

"Does this help?" He asks quietly, his smirk tugging at the corner of his lips still.

"Mhm.." You mumble in approval as your face starts to burn up, knowing that if he applies anymore force you're going to start getting turned on.

And of course, he knows this.

He laughs again, pushing hard into your muscles and finding a sensitive spot of tension, he rubs it for a few seconds before stopping and moving somewhere else. He finds your back sensitive and he rubs it harder, finding spots where it hurts you and massaging them.

"You like this?" He questions, moving a bit closer to your ear.

"Yes.." You utter, enjoying this far more than you should be.

He grins and slowly starts pressing more force on to your muscles.

"Hmm.." He mutters, moving up and down your back and rubbing circles into your back and thighs. He pushes down really hard at one spot in your back and you let out a faint moan as you close your eyes.

"Oh that's a sensitive spot huh?" His smirk grows as he hears your moan, he takes this knowledge and tries to use it to his advantage, targeting that specific muscle.