pt. 1

YOUR POV

we just escaped...

Now stumbling through the enchanted forest we use to live by, all the small memories I use to have with my sister playing picnic and hide and seek in our cabin home were drifting. Though I don't ever want to think of them again. Those memories would lead me into a break down and I would start to think what else happened there.
               ____________________

"Mak I'm hungry"

"Me too lex, but we can't stop it's still chasing us."

              ____________________

Then lex tumbled into a cave dragging me along with her, I grabbed onto her and gently pulled her in to see if she's ok, I asked her if she was and she said it was just a bruise. I mean luckily it wasn't much as we were already in a bad situation.

I hear her sniffles along with the water droplets that fell near above us, the cave wasn't that big at all. All you could see was vines, moss and more rocks, so I figured it wasn't the worst place to sleep tonight as we were already resting. I haven't heard the lanky monster (what lex described it as) in a while, so I rested my eyes and let myself fall into a slumber holding my dear sister.

               ____________________

The sun was peering through the hole we fell down which stirred me awake. Blinking my eyes a few times trying to get used to the ray of sun, I hear a noise and I think it is footsteps. I look to my right where my sister originally slept but she wasn't there. I started to panic and I shot up, I stood up too fast that I felt a bit dizzy so I held my hands out to try and balance myself. I put my hands down and analysed my surroundings, I shakily breathed out and began to softly walk in the direction the noise was coming from.

Now the footsteps stopped and I hear murmuring, hopefully it was just my sister talking to herself, but that would be unusual of her. I came to a corner and the talking got louder so I held onto the wall and peaked my head around it a bit just enough to see who was there.

(Updated part below)

I widened my eyes, it was my sister talking to a lady in blue (A/N shall i make this the Book cover!? and please don't steal), she was taller and had a gorgeous slim figure. I close my eyes and try to connect with my sister who has telepathy.
"Sister, who are you talking to?"

"Her name is Miss Peregrine, come out she is nice" Lex said back.

I let out a breath to calm myself, I come around the corner and my sister turns around a bit and smiles to me. God she likes smiling, anyways my sister has these cool powers where she can read emotion/sense and telepathy. Clearly she can sense something good from the lady.

             ____________________

A/N

I felt like to add more onto this part so in the next part you actually meet Miss P.

Updated 25/6/22

Word count 528