pt. 3

YOUR POV

Currently me, my sister and Miss Peregrine are walking along a beachside, it's amazing. I've only been once to a beach as where I used to live there was none and we didn't travel. I'm actually a good swimmer because back in primary we would go swimming and I was in top class. But Lex wasn't really, that's ok though she had support or just me holding her up most of the time. To be honest I really like sports I would go running or boxing when I was stressed, angry or sad.

Anyways, back to the walk, Lexi and Miss Peregrine would have random conversations and I would just observe. It was getting a bit dark so I kept thinking about things that would pop up in conversations.

Also, I've never actually thought about how my sister is peculiar and I'm not, I'm not particularly bothered I'm just curious. Have I just not got one or do I have to unlock it?? I don't know but think back to before when Miss P (A/N just gonna put that for short ofc) said earlier that she had a feeling I could enter the loop which only peculiars could access. Might just be because I'm related to a peculiar.

               ____________________

We've come to a cave and Miss P said this is the entrance to the loop. Me and my sister just nod and watch her walk through it. I wanted lex to go first so she did and then I went next, when I walked through I had a weird feeling but it felt right I guess.

After entering my back started to hurt for some reason, I stopped to stretch it real quick. Clearly my sister realised I stopped and turn to look at me and said,
"You alright there Mak?"

"Yeah my back just aches."

"Might just be from walking a long time though, your used to going on random runs so maybe you hit it when we fell down the other cave?" She said.

"Your right and maybe."  I said starting to walk.

Miss P was ahead of us but stopped and turned around.

"You both alright?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, Makayla's back just hurts" lex answers and smiles at her.

"Oh ok, it's almost supper time and we are almost there." Miss P says with an excited smile.

Blue bird has a pretty smile.

              ____________________

A/N

I might not post daily as school stresses me tf out, I have an upcoming presentation where I have to stand in front my class mates with my friend and a girl that I dislike. It's going to be hell.

Hope you have a good day/night bye x

Finished 26/6/22

Word count 457