Its A Process

OKAY I LIED. I'M STILL GOING TO GO INTO RIKI'S POV FOR SOME CHAPTERS, JUST NOT ALL. BEAR WITH ME PEOPLE. I'M NEW HERE.

---------------------------- Ni-ki's Pov ----------------------------

"Got you."

Her eyes widened at what I just did.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!", she exclaimed at me.

"Because. You said I couldn't get you. And I knew I could. So I did." I said protesting.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT!"

"Yes I did."

"Why?!"

I looked over to Y/n, her face with a embarrassed look, waiting for an actual answer.

"Why are you blushing?" I said smiling.

"I'm not!", she said covering her cheeks.

"Yes you are."

"No!"

I put my attention back to my pencil, fiddling with it in my hand. "Eh whatever."

She turned back around in her seat, facing forward. I glanced at her & she still had her hands over her cheeks.

She's definitely annoyed with me.

.

Step 1: Draw a circle to fit the size of how big you want your figure's head to be.

Why can't you just.. Draw a head???

I like art and all, but I hate these step by step paper thingies. They're full on torture for me. Like why can't you just give us a paper calling for what we need to draw? Not a step by step paper. That's literally stupid.

Mr. H or Hyunjin as he wants us to call him was talking to someone outside the door while we all worked. He was a pretty cool dude from what he told us. He said he danced and did art for free time.

Y/n was still focused on her flowers she was drawing, not paying any mind to the assignment, and I didn't blame her.

I was brought out of my thoughts again when Hyunjin told me that they still needed me in the library.

If those shits asked the librarian lady to call for me, I'm going to die.

Y/n looked up from her paper when I was packing up my things. "I thought you finished your work in the library?".

" I guess not. I kinda walked out without helping".

"Oh.."

"Text me?" I could tell she wanted me to stay, but I couldn't. Plus, I don't have any other classes with her since we're in different grades. At least that's what I thought.

"Uh ok!" She replied, waving bye, then going back to her flowers.

I exited the classroom, heading down stairs for the library.