i love you

"Do you like me?"

He wanted it done and over with. He needed to know. He didn't want to waste his time pondering over and over if they could be together. It was a yes or a no.

"I'm sorry.. ?" She said.

He bit his lip, glancing at the ocean then back at her. "Y/n, do you like me?" He met her eyes again, this time her pupils dialted, her cheeks rosie. Looking down at her white, slip-on, converse, she whispered, "I don't know."

"What? I can't hear you when you're looking down and shuffling your feet." He says kicking his shoes in front of her's.

She looked back up only to see his eyes dialted. They sparkled really. The dark brown glistened in the moonlight, making them shimmer. She had a bigger question for him though. The clues all added up, she just needed the truth. "Niki," she began. She was hesitant, but if he were brave enough, so was she. "Do you love me?"

He looked blankly at her,

"Who told you that..? No, I don't." Covering his mouth he turned the other direction, wondering how she assumed that. "I asked my question first, you have to answer. And girls go first." He said turning back around.

"Ok if I go first then you go next. Deal?" She asked handing out her hand. He shook it, "deal."

"Yes." She answered placing her hands in her pockets. "I like you Riki. Now you.". They stood there for a few seconds, listening to the silence around with the ocean waves in the background until he spoke up.

"Yes I love you." He said stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Wanna go out with me?" He didn't know what to say at that point. He didn't want it to be awkward and it was going in that direction. The two of them just stood there until she broke the silence with a laugh.

"I'm sorry, this is-" she said grabbing his hands, swinging them. "You made this really awkward you know that right?" She chuckled.

"I'm not good at these things okay! I don't know what to say." He laughed, swinging her arms as well.

"Well yes, I'll go out with you. Look at that I just made things easier huh?" She smiled up at him.
He brought her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her torso, swaying a little. "You make everything easy Y/n."

Her heart felt warm and never wanted to let go. It was perfect. Her perfect moment. The one she always wanted. The one she'll never let go. "I love you." She whispered.

He didn't look down at her and kept his focus in front of him. "I love you too. "

Back at the hotel...

"Critics are saying that the case of Mark and Erica, about 2 decades ago, is now back in session as police are on the possible trail of what seems to be of what had taken the two."

"We all know about the case for the 14, they went missing about a few weeks ago, and we think that this case is linked to Mark and Erica as some type of portal took them. Yes folks this sounds impossible, but in the Mark and Erica house, the evidence is the same evidence as in the 14 case. So as soon as we find wh-"

"That shit happens a few years ago what the hell?" Yeonjun says changing the channel.

Ding-dong

"Haha my red velvet cake is here~" He got up from the couch, walking over to the door. He opened it up and it was two service people. They were quite old for their job though. "Hey, thanks for this cake, here's the cashhhh.."

They spoke up, knowing that he wanted to say their names but he didn't know them. "My name is Mark and this is Erica. And thank you for the money."

He went to close the door, "Nice my names Yeonjun. Have a goodnight-" but before he could shut it a foot got in between. He looked back and noticed the old guy looking at him with a desperate look, freaking him out.

"Ayy dude, back up.." He said trying to get his foot out of the door. He managed but before he shut the door he heard,

"She's not safe."

Ok guys I'm not lazy
anymore!!