you don't remember me?

"Ok class, turn to chapter 64, page 2067."

He pulled a cookie out of a plastic bag, a cookie that he made early this morning. He noticed this one girl kept staring at him, stealing glances every so often, yet he didn't care.

The teacher rambled on until the bell rang leaving all the students in a boredom. He grabbed his book bag, heading out the door to head to lunch.

Pushing through the heavy doors, he entered the room full of chatter. He grabbed his food he'd be eating and headed to his table.

"You know it's weird knowing that Heeseung's our principle now." Sunghoon said opening a bag of chips.

Jay nodded, starting up conversation with everyone at the table. He didn't listen though. He kept looking for her. Yet she hadn't shown up yet.

"Niki! Hello!" Sunoo yelled getting his attention.
"What's your next class?"

He looked at everyone, away from everything else around him, "Physics."

Jake perked up, "Oo, that's mine."

He smiled, looking back around the cafeteria, though she was still no where to be found. Maybe she had to use the bathroom?

He scanned the area one more time, just to find the same girl from earlier looking at him. She waved with a smile, as if she was showing off the bracelet on her wrist that reflected off the light.

He didn't wave back as for he didn't know who she was and instead went back to talking to his table and eating.

In her perspective, she felt annoyed. She knew she'd been replaced. And she didn't like it. It was like in the blink of an eye, he went to her. She went from a somebody to a nobody to him, and she didn't want to accept that title. That title being ex-girlfriend.

Nishimura Riki's ex-girlfriend.

Him of all people? Yes.

The school's most handsome face, her ex.

Should she consider that a flex to everyone else? Maybe?

It was like a fairytale and then the antagonist showed up. She had to move back. She couldn't keep her ass in America?

He drifted away from her slowly and slowly as time went on and then boom. "I'm sorry Lia."

It was a bitch the first week they were no longer together. It was embarrassing. Walking around school before as the most popular girl then found her self at the bottom of the pyramid the day after.

It took about a summer for them to get together. And ever since, they've been the talk of the school.

Kim Y/n and Nishimura Riki.

The friends to lovers type of relationship. Apparently, according to others, they were best of friends when they were younger due to the knowledge of their parents knowing each other.

People say the Nishimuras' were the only people to help the Kims' fit in at the start, as for Y/n's mom was American and moved because of family problems. And sooner or later, they became good friends and then had kids, leading them to now.

She would call herself in present time, a "bitch" but herself in the past wouldn't agree, that's what she thinks anyways.

And because of that, she brought up the confidence to talk to him. She waved yes, but that wasn't enough. She left her tray, making her way to his table only to stop in her tracks when she sees her. What replaced her.

She handed him what seemed to be a present, a birthday present? Probably. His birthday was just in a few days however.

He opened it to what looked like a cologne, the brand unknown. He looked surprised, full of thanks as his friends took a look at the scent. She smiled, a warm, happy smile. Genuinely better than her's.

Jealousy eroded her. Yet she kept a smile on her face and continued her path. She wanted that jealousy in another, not her.

She sat down at the table un-invited with a smile plastered on her face. "Hey." She said, dragging her word out. The 15 people around her looked at her as if they didn't know who she was.

Did he replace her that quickly to not even remember her? Their 2 years together? There's no way. The only person here that shouldn't know her at the most is the replacement.

She kept it cool, leading into a better conversation. "So, how have you been? Its been a while."

He looked at her with no emotion. "I'm sorry?"

"Cmon now, don't be funny Riki. Just answer the question. You don't remember me?" She laughed, slapping his shoulder with a playful tone.

He didn't say anything, viz she did.

"Who are you?"

She smiled, "I'm Lia. I'm surprised you don't know who I am, despite you two have been together for quite a while."

"Uhh, no I've never heard your name be mentioned."

She looked at Niki, who still had a blank expression. "Go on tell her the whole thing between us. It's the right thing to do anyways."

"I don't know what you're talking about...I don't know who you are." He said, looking around at everyone who shrugged their shoulders.

Did he actually not know.

Her attitude dropped, taking the hint he didn't want her around.

She clasped her hands, "Well, I'm Lia, I'm his ex." She said pointing towards Niki with a slight smile.

Her smile faded a little, looking at Niki then back at her. "Oh? You didn't tell me you had an ex?"

He looked at her and mouthed something and she didn't catch what he said. Her eyebrows raised a little as she mumbled "oh' and nodded. He turned back towards her and said, "It's great you see you too Lia, but it'd be nice if you could leave us alone."

Her heart dropped once again. Just like that day.
He was telling her to leave, yet, he was the one who said he'll never leave her.

What a fool.

What a fool Lia was.

She didn't understand what was really happening. Yes, she lived those happy days with him, but he, Nishimura Riki, had never even met her.

It's pretty simple.

The Niki that she's seeing before her, isn't the Niki she lived those moments with. The Niki before her is the Niki that just came out of a 9th grade classroom and came into a 1st year in college view.

The Niki she knows is the Niki that she met in 11th grade. The Niki that she fell for. She knew nothing about this Y/n, did she even exist then?
He said nothing to her about her.

He played along yes, but in reality he felt something in his heart he wasn't supposed to feel.

A spark?

She left and his stare followed her. Was he actually her ex? He didn't know. It was unknown.

She said she was replaced, but really, she's going to replace her.

I mean, he's never met her has he? It's obvious.
The looks and stares say it all.

He's going to fall for the girl that's supposed to be the one next to him now. The girl next to him now is supposed to be the one walking away. But, unfortunately, it's the opposite.

The pages are gonna turn :)