the end...

The End.

A/N: I thought of writing an epilogue but I don't have any idea what to, so have some facts about this story for a while.

> - I only made this just to bring my motivations back.

> - This was supposed to be just a one-shot, but I found that I didn't put too much conflict in there, so I made this a long-story-short instead.

> - You might have noticed that there's more dialogue than the description💀 It's because I write them first before I actually write the whole story (I hope y'all get that.)

> - I literally made this exact chapter before the chapter 11 as I was procrastinating.

So about the timeskips, here's their ages (I know they feel wrong, but trust me on this.)

Prologue
Tanjirou - 15
Kanao - 12

The first time they met, they were 14 & 11

Chapter 1-6
Tanjirou - 16
Kanao - 13

Chapter 7 to First Half of Chapter 8
Tanjirou - 18-20
Kanao - 15.5-17.5

Last Half of the Chapter 8 to First Half of Chapter 10
Tanjirou - 21
Kanao - 18

Last Half of Chapter 10 to Chapter 11
Tanjirou - 23
Kanao - 20

At the end
Tanjirou - 51
Kanao - 77

Now about Tanjirou and Kanao.

> - From the very first time Tanjirou realized that he was having a crush with a middle schooler, he kept denying it and making him stop to, it goes like:

'No! This isn't right..! She's just a kid, Tanjirou..!!'

But denying it didn't work, he deeply fell in love with her, head over heels.

> - After Tanjirou and his friends quit basketball, this quite confused Kanao, so he only reasoned that they were kinda tired of playing, and they have to focus on their future career.

> - They rarely kiss when they started dating, too shy to even do so, and even if they, it would only be in the cheek, or forehead.

> - After they got married and finally lived in one roof, Tanjirou would sometimes lift her up to the kitchen counter just to steal a kiss. (There's no way y'all didn't think this💀)

> - Kanao noticed how Tanjirou became more touchy and more intimate sometimes, she thought he was giving her signs that he finally wanted to have a child at that moment. She was right. (P.S they're already married.)

> - They didn't do anything in their first night as a married couple that's why, because they got tired of handling their visitors that time.

> - They're the third on the group to get married, since Kanao was still studying, and only graduated when she's already twenty-eight. Tanjirou gave her two years to work as Dr. Tsuyuri, he proposed right after. He wants to own her now, who could blame him?

> - They sometimes get to the topic where it gets emotional when they're talking. One of Kanao hates is he told her to find a new husband when he dies, so that she wouldn't be sad when he dies... She probably slapped him so many times just to let him take back what he said.

> - When their very first born child asked how babies are made, Kanao gave Tanjirou a death glare telling him to not explain it. Instead Kanao answered it in a scientific way, their son only fell asleep, he was only three years old after all. Kanao was also pregnant for the second child that time.