the real world

"I'm a mess, I'm a loser."

Y/n P.O.V

While checking my phone, I suddenly heard a weird sound from the next room to my bedroom, I sighed as I know what's the sound is. My brother- sorry step-bro was with his girlfriend who's my bully too, well I know you're confused so let me do my intro~

Name : Kang Y/n
Age : 24
Proffesion : Owner of Beauty Brand
Relationship status : Single
Bully : Wonyoung, Olivia, Seulgi, Hwasa, Beckey, IU, Irene, Zoe
Besties : Lisa, Rosè, Jennie, Jisoo
Love : 7 men who are her exes now
Family : Her real family died when she was 16. She was adopted by a family, who later on started abusing her.

Back to the story

So I think you must be knowing by now what 'noises' I've been listening, my 26-year-old step-bro and his girlfriend (Ava)are being to loud and that's the reason I can't rest but the reason is not only this but also my boyfriends- arrghhh EX BOYFRIENDS. Yeah yeah, I know I still love them more than anything but also at the same time, I hate them. Actually the reason of our breakup was something huge.

But one those could be Ava. My step sister, her bond with BTS made me hella jealous yet I control myself but one day, she crossed limit, she showed some fake edited pics of me with a random boy to BTS and being forced by my step-parents, I had to act like I was cheating on them and then they all started to yell out loud at me and suddenly Jungkook slapped me and I felt so betrayed at that time.

It's about to be 5 months now, I cried and cried and cried, I tried finding them to explain wahtever happened that night but I got to know from a neighbour that they already shifted from there and no one in the neighbour knew where they all have gone.

Time skip

I was lying on my bed looking at my and bts' photos on my phone then I heard knocing at door, I quickly went to open the door and I saw my step-mom looking at me angrily.
"W-what h-happend mom- I mean mam?"

"YAH YOU BASTARD, HOW CAN YOU FORGET TO MAKE BREAKFAST HUH?" She scaremed at me.

"I-I'm sorry mam, I-I'll just go and make it quickly" I bowed and as I was about to go to the kitchen, I heard my step father say "Honey, I can't find my tie please ask that bitch where she has kept it!"

"Hey mom! ask that mf where she has kept my Ava's belongings, she have to go now!" And my dear step brother too.

"LOOK HOW MUCH WORK IS LEFT AND YOU'RE CHILLING HERE WHILE LOOKING AT YOU DAMN EXES' PHOTOS HUH?!" She scaremed, which was something I feared the most.

"S-sorry ma'am! I'll do it just now!" Such a nice life, right?

Anyways, after finishing my work, I wasted no more time in heading off to my office. I'm already running late.

After I reached my office room, and examined past few data of my company's stocks. Good enough, but never to satisfy a boss.

After few minutes, the door knocked and as I permitted the person to come in, I saw...

"Lisa?!"

"Oh my- Y/n! How are you baby!" She came running to me and hugged me instantly and who am I to not hug my bestie.

"Hoe, could've messaged me, I would've picked you from your torture centre." She chuckled and kept some files on my table and brought another chair beside.

"Tsk, leave that. I needa tell you something. And also, it's a no work day for us, afterall, I'm coming back after a long time." We both laughed and then talked the whole day with some meetings and a bit of work.

Weren't a problem for our 'bestie time's tho.

...

Now, I'm standing right infront of my door deciding not to go in. But, it's life! The real world. It sucks.

Thinking these thoughts, I opened the door which I wished I didn't the moment I did.

"The fuck!" I exclaimed under my breath.

Shit is doomed.