the real heartbreak

"Only love can hurt like this."

Y/n'a POV
Okay, It was a bad idea, those seven spies were pointing on Bangtan with their lazer gun. I decided to not spill the tea and just play on being a so called heart-breaker.

"Damn you! I don't even know why ended up with you morons again! It's such a bad life to have you all in it." Please. For the love of God, don't murder me.

"That's it. I had a doubt before but now I'm clearly sure about you being nothing but a slut." Taehyung said or more like taunted.

"You know what? We made a mistake being with you, How I wish we never even met." For sure Jungkook knew how to break my heart.

Wow man, I told you what hurts me and now you're doing the exact same. Love you for that!

I looked at the direction from where those men were pointing their laser gun and guess what? They're gone. After messing my situation up, they fucking left.

"Huh! Like I was dieing to meet you at the first place, bunch of morons!" I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room.

Ofcourse my had personal room in this mansion, I used to live here before the breakup anyways.

At the living room.
"She's not the Y/n we knew, we loved, we adored, she changed, and that hurts--" Hoseok was cut off by Namjoon.

"Oh, no no no Hoseok. We're not gonna fall in her trap again. She used us for money and growth of her company and then cheated on us. She deserves what we'll do with her and that too in the worst way."

"I agree with Joon. She deserves the pain she make us all feel even after knowing our mental health." Jin said as flashbacks hit him hard.

"Anyways, let's just get some sleep. They're coming tomorrow." Yoongi blurted.

"Who hyung?" Jungkook asked as Yoongi sighed, "The one who we doubt to be another versions of this gold digger."

Your POV
Damn this life! I don't get it why god has to be so mean to me! Like what did I do to get this type of shitty life, I JUST WANNA END IT.

Now I'm basically going to live like a slave in the mansion where I once used to rule!

I hate it here. I need love.

But unfortunately, it's real world. You don't get the things you want. You get things you need. So maybe, I suppose this misery is in my fate and that's fine.

I trust God's plan more than mine.

Good night, stars.

...

I woke up and got dressed, and dang it man. My clothes are still here. Were they too busy to burn or throw them or did I hurt them way too much?

If it's the second one, I'm pretty sure I won't forgive myself. Afterall, under any circumstances, they wouldn't hurt me when we were still dating. And guess what I did?

Just the opposite.

Anyways, I went downstairs and saw Jin and Yoongi cooking, Namjoon and Hobi cleaning and the maknae line sitting on sofa, watching the television. As soon as I took a step, they all looked my direction but didn't even utter a single word but when I was taking some juice from the fridge, Yoongi spoke.

"Ooh, look who we have in here?" Yoongi checked me out in such way to make me lose my confidence at once.

"Who, Yoongi-ah?" Jin, being beside him spoke and that moment I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Miss slut. And miss slut, how did you even sleep well? Wasn't something missing?" He paused and Jin put fuel to the fire.

"Yoongi, it's a mansion she slept in, what could possibly not satisfy this little miss slut?" Jin chuckle as then Yoongi replied.

"A dick."

They laughed and then left.

Okay, that was unexpected with them, they're literally treating me like a slave or even worse. This is forcing me to end my life but it can be a bad day but not a bad life right?

...

After eating some my self made ramen in kitchen, I'm full. After that, I went to the living, oh, how I wish I didn't do that because what I saw next shattered my heart into pieces.

They were kissing...my bullies.

The tears in my eyes were shouting at me to let them come out but I decided to keep quiet and silently take my phone but I failed.

"Look baby who we have in here...the biggest slut and heart breaker of all time." He laughed alongwith Olivia who was sitting on his lap and had a bitchy face.

Her lipstick was ruined and I know why. I hate you, Bangtan.

"Oh c'mon slut. Did you really like, HAD to ruin such a lovely moment of ours? You're such an manerless bitch!" This young girl in plastic said that to me.

Bitch that's enough, this young child doesn't even respects anyone, none of them do! So I'm not that typa girl to stand still and listen.

"Excuse me you plastic face! You're no one to tell who and what I am so better stfu." I said it with a calm tone.

"And bitch, you're able to sit on that place just because I got up. So you should be respectful sweetie." Ow, I feel someone burn, lol.

"Kookie, did you see how she's insulting your Wony!" Okay, first of all, ew.

This bitch can't face reality or what? But guess fate couldn't accept my win. Cause Jungkook's next word didn't sound so polite.

"How dare you talk to my baby like this you slut. you really got some guts huh?! You know what? You'll have to face the consequences now!" He shouted and got up and started to come closer but dare I moved even an inch.

He was about to come even close when this Irene got up and stopped him by putting her hand between us.

"Calm down my future brother-in-law, I got this." She said smoothly but I couldn't help being disgusted.

She came near me and said in a real bad bitch voice, "You got some guts I see! but you know what? This attitude won't last for so long, You have none by your side, no one to comfort you!"

Okay, now if she speaks further, she'd be the reason I cry.

"So even if I kill you, no one's gonna care for you, and you'll rot there in hell so it's better be our slave, leftovers but atleast we'll give you food and a shelter." She spoke as she she owns the world.

My face got numb but then I sighed, and my face turned into a smirking devilish face bruh. I couldn't let them win against me, at all.

"Oopsie, my bad I didn't introduce myself earlier. Sorry for your wrong idea, miss Irene."

I saw Bangtan then and their face couldn't be anymore emotionless.

"I'm Kang Y/n and the real CEO of the makeup brand, HOTTIE DAY. I'm sure you know about it, right?"

"W-what? Y-you're l-lying we know!" Olivia, being the idiot she is said.

"Girlies, you all bullied me when we were in highschool and some of you, being shameless enough to harass a senior joined." I folded my arms.

"But night changes for everyone sweetie."