the real feeling

"Somedays I'm nice, somedays i can be a bitch. "

Lisa's POV

Jennie unnie called us and without wasting much time, we quickly rushed to Y/n's room.

As we reached there, we saw Y/n's mobile phone in Jennie unnie's hand and saw Y/n looking down.... What did she find?

"What happened unnie?" Rosie asked unnie while catching her breath as we've ran faster than Yeontan.

"What happened Jen? Why are you holding Y/n's phone??" I heard Jisoo unnie asking Jennie unnie.

"You won't believe girls, what I saw in Y/n's phone." Jennie unnie said glaring at Y/n who was looking.

"Don't solve riddles please, I'm getting impatient!!" Soyeon said as she whined like a baby, lol, cute!

"I found her notes" Jennie said making us frown.

"Notes? What notes??" I asked her.

"Omo, the common notes that are available on every phone!" Jennie unnie said clearly frustrated by me.

"So? What's so special in it that you screamed your lungs out to make us witness it??" Rosè asked bringing out her savage and careless side.

"Well, she was taking notes like a normal idiot and guess what she wrote??" Jennie unnie asked us

"What??" We all said in unison.

"Well, there you go, here!" She said as she handed us the phone.

Note : 175
I'm depressed right now, I just want to kill myself now. You know what my exes did to me?? They made my life hell just because of a misunderstanding.
Like can you fucking imagine it?
They did not care to listen to me once and directly broke up with me? Did they never love me like I did? Did our sweet moments not mean a single thing for them? Or do they think of me as a slut now? I'm only breathing right now because I've my unnies, Lili and Soyeon by my side or else there no point in continuing this shitty life. But until when will I witness my loves of life making out with someone else infront of me???
Until fucking when??

Y/n's POV

Shit, they saw it. They saw the note that I wrote after I saw Bangtan kissing those girls.

God, I'm dead now! They would surely scold me to death for having and writing those dreadful feelings for myself.

They hated me wanting to end my life, we all hate this thing in our circle, whoever does this, gets a punishment and I did something worse.

I hid it from them.

So now, it would be better if I make an excuse to avoid the never ending scoldings.

"What's up with you Y/n??" Rosè was the first one to ask me.

"U-umm, y-you know, i-it's n-nothin--" I was about to give a lame excuse but Jennie unnie suddenly cut me off.

"WHAT NOTHING? YOU WERE ABOUT TO UNALIVE YOURSELF AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL US THE REASON?" Jennie unnie shouted at me as I looked down.