the real deal

"Oh, I don't know what you've been told but the girl right here's gonna rule the world."

Y/n's POV

"How I wish your parents used protection nine months before your birthday." Saying that I was about to head towards my room but then.

"Y/N!" I heard someone calling me as I turned back just to witness Blackpink coming inside the mansion.

"Unnie..." I whispered as I was about to throw myself to my unnies but I remembered that they hate me infront of them.

So I just went downstairs and was now behaving like a poor little girl.

"H-hi u-unnies and L-lisa, I-" I was cut off by a cringey voice.

"Hey! How dare you take my unnie's name by your stinking mouth?!" I turned around and saw that Jungkook's girlfriend shouting at me with a cringey and angry sorta face.

"Tsk, shut up girl, focus on yourself rather than to focusing on me!" I said in an annoyed tone as this girl was getting on my nerves.

"Hey, Y/n!! Shut up your stinking mouth and take this and serve it to us!" Jennie unnie said as I can feel her controlling her laughter as she gave me a bag.

"W-what's in this?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Ugh! It's the chocolate cookies that I made!" Jisoo unnie said as my mood brighten up.

"O-okay!!" I said and headed to the kitchen.

I was now taking these cookies out of the bag and I'm really glad that Jisoo unnie cooked these cookies.

She would always do this when I'm sad, they're always there for me.

As I took the cookies in a tray, I went out and saw all of them seating on the couch. So I just decided to keep the tray on the table near the couch and go upstairs.

But as soon as I was about to keep the tray on the table, Jimin said,

"Hey girl, serve it to us!" He said while I saw his girlfriend clinging onto him making my heart burn inside.

"Y-yeah..." I said as I started serving the cookies to all of them one by one

As I served to all of them, I realised that there was now no cookie left for me. So with a disappointed face, I turned back to go to my room when...

"Umm, noona, I guess I don't wanna eat any sweet thing right now, so don't mind me, but I'm not gonna eat it." Hobi said as he kept two cookies from his hand to the tray.

"Neither do I wanna eat something sweet, so yeah, count me in too" Yoongi said as he did the same as Hobi.

"Oh, okay then, hey you cheater!! You can eat it!" Rosè said as she offered the tray to me

Well, I could sense her angelic smile which she was giving to me.

"Yeah, and you better not waste my hardwork and eat those goddamn cookies!" Jisoo unnie said while showing me her fake angry face.