Chapter 1

Akira's POV

Hi! My name is Akira Paige, 18 years old, and a music Major student. Oh and also I have a very handsome fiancée hehehe. I'm on my way now to  my locker to put my other books and get new books for my other class. When I'm already in my locker I saw my fiancée. He's going to my direction and I wave at him. When he arrived to my side we greeted each other.

"Hi!" I said wearing my most beautiful smile.

"Hello there babe" he said and kissed my cheeks. I put my head down and stopping my self to smile but my ears are betraying me, because of how red it is. He suddenly laugh at me, and I felt my face are starting to burn more.

"Oh my good, why my fiancée is so adorable hmm?" He said while teasing at me.

"Stop it Babe" I said and suddenly pout.

"HAHAHA okay, if that's what my dear fiancée wants."

"Hmp!, Anyway where are we going to ate later?" I asked.

"I don't know, how about you choose?" He asked me.

"How about in the Tiana's Palace?" I said.

"Hmm, sounds good, okay will be going there later."

We chatted after a few minutes we bid goodbye and we go to our respective class. My whole day is ordinary I go to class, listen, and then wright some lyrics for my songs.

Finally it's time to go home. I pack my books and put it in my bag, and then went outside my classroom and go to where the parking lot is. Me and Kenzo will be meeting there.

I arrived at the parking lot, then I saw him leaning at the car door, his whole body screaming perfection. I always think that I'm so lucky to have him as my fiancée. I then walked to where he is and kiss his lips.

"Hi babe" I said.

"Hello there pretty, let's go?" As he took my back in my shoulder and put in the back seat. He then open the shotgun and let me sit there. I thank him, such a gentleman. After that he went into the opposite side of me.

"Wear you seatbelt." He said to me.

"Already done." I smiled at him.

"I love you" he suddenly said.

"I love you too" I replied at him.

He then smiled and we then go to where Tiana's Palace is. As we are jamming inside the car. Little did I know that it will be the last time he will looked at me with such love.

Where still on the road when suddenly a truck went to our direction and hit our car. My head hit the front board and I feel fresh blood flowing from my head. I then looked at my right side, then I saw Kenzo also lying into his own blood eyes closed. I try to reached him but my hands won't budge and I'm also starting to lost my consciousness too. I suddenly said to him I don't know if he heard me but I said it anyway. I staring to heard a siren of an ambulance

"Fight Kenzo.....stay alive... and I....will also stay alive...for you..... please.'

With that I finally used all my strength and everything went black.

-
How's that? I'm sorry for any grammatical errors.