Chapter II

Kenzo's POV

It's morning I wake up and do my morning routine. I can't wait to see my dear fiancée.

“Oh god I feel like I'm going crazy.” as I remember her face in my mind I can't help my lips to form a small smile.

“She really is beautiful, I'm so thankful to have you. Just wait for a while and I will be marrying you Akira.” As he stares at the picture of a girl that smiling wearing a floral dress and with a nature background. You can said that if you see her she is really beautiful.

After a few hours Kenzo finished his morning routine and then went down to have some breakfast. He greeted his family first then went to sit in his chair. His Father Drake asked him about him and Akira.

“How's your relationship with Akira son?”

“It's actually good dad. I love her more day by day.” I said truthfully to them. When I looked at them. They wore a shock face, until Mom started laughing.

“Oh my god, I think my son is having an obsession through Akira.” Mom said while still holding her stomach there are a series of laughter in the dining room. I put my head down because of embarrassment.

“Ah your just like me son. I always love more your Mom as days go by. I suddenly feel jealous if there is another guy that will come to your mom in our days HAHAHA.” Dad said as he reminiscing they're memories when they are still young.

“Well I guess it is a right choice to set you up right.” Dad tease me. I'm embarrassed to say that he did a good choice of arranging me and Akira in a marriage. So I only said in my head. I hurriedly finished my food so that I can see her in school.

I bid goodbye to my parents and siblings and went to my car. I put my keys and then start the engine. After a few hours I've arrived at the University. I went to my room and then wait for the class to start. Oh right I forget to introduce myself.

Hi I'm Kenzo Thompson, the eldest in the siblings. 19 year's old and a business major. I have also a beautiful fiancée she's Akira, but back off already because she's mine.

First subject finally started, a few minutes of lecturing, our teacher gave us some quiz. After that we finally can go out.

I hurriedly go out from our room and then walk to the locker hallway. A few blocks from my locker, there I saw her, calling my name with her beautiful smile. I feel my heart is beating faster, I can't stop my self from smiling. A single glance at her can make my date good.

I wave my hands and then slowly walk to where she is.

“Hi!” she greeted me. I feel my heart is very full now. There is a tingling sensation in my stomach.

“Hello there babe” as I said that I kissed her cheeks, she hurriedly put her head down, I thought something was wrong, but then I saw her ears burning red. I suddenly laugh because of how cute she is being shy.

“Oh my goodness, why my fiancée is so adorable hmmm? I said in a teasing way.

“Stop it babe!” she shout while doing a pout. I swear that she is very cute now. Ghud I really want to kiss her, but I need to restrain myself from doing that.

“HAHAHA okay if that's what my dear fiancée wants.” I said to her while smiling.

“Hmp!, Anyway where are we going to eat later?” she suddenly asked me while still trying to get annoyed by me.

“I don't know...how about you choose?” I said to her in a calm and very soft tone.

While she's thinking where are we going to eat I stared at her. In every corner of this person is really beautiful. Damn I'm so lucky then.

“How about in the Tiana's Palace?” she suggested. Well everywhere she wanted I will be in her side.

“Sounds good, okay we will be going there later.” I said as I was looking in her eyes I can see a flash of excitement in her eyes.