PREVIEW

What will happen when one night Head of Russian mafia came across a 4 years old girl and decided to adopt her and he is not alone, he lives with four cold and ruthless brothers.

One thing about Aslanov family they are very overprotective and possesive of their loved ones and things but are very rude , cold and closed off . They loved dark and their aura screamed dominance and power .

So can this little girl get way to their heart, make them happy and become their little ray of sunshine??

A scene from the Book

"I will kill everyone who even dare to think about hurting my baby sister " Dimitri said while cutting his fingers.

Everyone in the room was surprised because Dimitri is the person who only thinks about himself and just care for him but now looking at him torturing the person who dared to hurt his little sister, everyone was scared.

"Well isn't this tongue who spoke so much mean and hurting words to my princessapa , I think it should not be here " saying this Leonid cut his tongue.

Again everyone was scared because Leonid hates children to extent and now looking at him torturing a person who dared to hurt his sister .

Igor came with a gun and direct shoot at his dick . The person was just a screaming. He was just cursing himself for hurting Aria .

Everyone in the room except Aslanov brothers looked down as Nicholas Aslanov entered.
Head of most strongest mafia. He tsk tsk when he saw the state in which person was.

"You know what you did , you thought it would be great if you heart my baby sister and no one would ever know but the thing you forget about was her 5 demon and ruthless protectors" saying this Nicholas cut his throat leaving the person to choke on his own blood.

"Listen everyone even a little cut on my принцесса, I will tear that person apart " Nicholas yelled with so much dominance and power .

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

INTERESTING RIGHT??

VOTE AND COMMENTS GUYS

AND ALSO TELL WHAT TYPE OF SCENES YOU WANT??