CHAPTER 4

Third person pov

Leonid came out of the closest well dressed when he saw his baby girl so engrossed in cartoon.

He quickly went behind her and scared her causing her lips to wobble and a heart attack straight coming to his heart

"Sorry baby I was just joking around"he said while picking her quickly and bouncing her .She snuggled into his chest and both sighed in content.

He picked her bag and went downstairs make breakfast.

He never cooks for anyone except himself but his baby girl is an exception.

"So baby what do you want to eat " he asked while settling her on the counter

"Chocochip pancake " she yelled causing him to place hand on his ears and she laughed making him smile.

He started making pancakes while sometimes tickling her or both eating chocochips .

He went to the dining room when the breakfast was made and settled her on his lap .

He started feeding her as they were hot. (like me)

He listened to everything properly whatever she was telling him whether it made any sense or not but for him every thing that his baby sister spoke is valuable.

Once they were done he washed his hands and cleaned her face and hands .

Leonid pov

I hold her and her essential bag that Nicholas has prepared for everytime she goes out.

She has wrapped everyone around her tiny finger.

"Tedda where are we going" yes she has this nickname for me .

"For shopping" I told her and she nodded her head .

I placed her in passenger seat and buckled her properly and settled my butt too in the driver seat and drove towards the mall.

She was busy looking outside calling me time to time to ask name of few things like buildings , shops.

I parked the car when we reached the mall and buckled her out of her seat and she made grabby hands towards me .

I shook my head and picked her in my
arms and kissed her all over the face .

She blushed and hid her face in the crook of my neck . I laughed and went toward the entry

We directly went to kids aisle and I started picking colorful clothes but that didn't matched her standards.

Looks like someone don't like bright colours after all she is my sister. She is  so cute . We went towards the changing room.

Half an hour later

I take my words back   she in not cute she is devil and now I'm running behind her in the store and everyone are eyeing us like we are some aliens.

No bro I'm not alien she is but she is my sister so technically I'm also .. fuck off subconsciousness .

I catched her and she giggled and hid her face in crook of neck once she saw that everyone is looking at us but one glare from me everybody looked down as they should .

We went towards the counter and the girl there smiled at me seductively but I didn't paid her attention.

When I was picking the bags she placed her hand on mine , I was going to yell at her but looks like someone is possesive over her brother.

"Miss he is my brother so keep your hands away from him " that girl looked down in embarrassment and I smirked and kissed her cheek .

We walked out of the shop and we directly went to food court.

"So baby what do you want to eat " I asked while settling in my seat with her on my lap .

She looked down with sad eyes and I sighed and hugged her close to my heart .

"Let your big brother order for you " I said and she nodded

"Romeo bring 2 veg grilled sandwich and 2 cokes and an ice cream" I told him and he nodded his head and went away .

(Romeo is their bodyguard)

"So baby after that you wanna meet my friends" I asked her and she nodded her head furiously.

I wanted to smile but kept my poker face because this side only belongs to my family and specially my little baby girl.

"Sir your food " he placed our food and Aria being my innocent devil asked him too which he rejected but who can ignore my baby's puppy eyes .

He took one piece and smiled to himself . I shook my head and we both started to eat and at last the thing she liked most was coke as expected.

After we are done with our foods we paid the bill and directly went for my friends house .

He wanted to have some reunion type shit . Firstly I decided not to go but then it will be good time spend for Aria too.

I parked the car and knocked on the door

Third person pov

His friend opened the door and welcomed him but everyone was shocked to see little girl in the hands of most ruthless and rude boy of their school.

(Who is waiting for Antonio??)

He didn't paid attention to anyone and settled his butt on the nearby couch .

He glared at everyone once he saw that his baby girl is uncomfortable from all the eyes staring at them.

Party was going alright until one of the school jock decided to quarrel with him.He didn't know about the power Leonid hold .

"Oh look who is here , Leonid a joker " Aria didn't like this and glared at him

"Oh look he also got little bitch to support him , oh big boy can't take stand for him" everybody looked at him like he is mad or something.

He is directly asking for his death. He stood up and handled her sister to his bestfriend and turning him around so that she couldn't see anything.

Leonid grabbed his neck and banged his face on the floor and punched him few times .

"If you have said anything to me, I would have just broken your 206 bones but saying absurd about my baby sister you have called your death directly at your doorstep. Your countdown begins " He whispered in his ear and stood up not before kicking his stomach.

He took Aria from his bestfriend's arms and went towards the door.

But that boy didn't stopped he called his older brother and his friend who was busy upstairs and they went outside after them .

One boy was going to touch them but stopped when the heard a voice and all the colour drained from their faces .

"I dare you to touch them " A voice roared there and everyone stopped and a shine came in Aria's eyes

💅💅💅💅💅💅

How was the chapter ??

Who do you think who was at the end ??

Any suggestions??

Excited for next part ??

Vote and comment ♥️♥️

Next chapter after a lot of comments like last chapter 😃