CHAPTER 2

Third person pov

"Sir your brothers are constantly calling and asking for you " my driver told me and I put my head in my hands .

How I'm going to explain them but I don't care no matter what happen I will never leave her .

Nicholas looked in his lap and saw Aria sleeping peacefully. He was stroking her hair lightly and lightly bouncing his legs .

"Sir we have reached " His driver informed him while looking with awe at Aria making Nicholas blood boiled .He got out of the car and glared at the poor driver who shrinked in his seat .

He directly went inside the house with Aria snuggling into his neck .Loud chattering could be heard that woked up Aria and making Nicholas curse under his breath.

He went inside the kitchen and saw Igor and Dimitri throwing spoons and forks at each other making Aria giggled .

Spoons slipped from their hands when they heard an angelic giggle and turn their neck with speed of flash .They saw a little girl in hands of the most ruthless mafia leader Nicholas Aslanov.

"Nicholas where did you get this doll ,you donot play with toys " Igor asked unbelieving  the fact that she is human making Nicholas to glare at him.

"No silly, I am not a doll ,see" Aria said while moving her arms in all direction and mistakingly kicking in Nicholas face .

Nicholas held his nose with free hand while Aria looked at him with wide eyes and Dimitri was on floor laughing his ass off.

"Sorry Bubba " Aria said with so much softness and showing her puppy eyes making all men in the room cooed at her cuteness.

Nicholas started kissing her all over the face and Igor and Dimitri looked at him with their mouth and eyes wide open . They couldn't believe the site in front of them.

It's like they are dreaming or something but who are they to say because afterall they are cold and ruthless but that little girl had just wrapped them around her tiny fingers without her knowing .

They don't show emotions,it's like a sin to them but looking at the angel in front of them they are ready to do anything for her even if it meant to come out of the shell of coldness and breaking the walls they have built around their hearts .

"Hey guys introduce yourself to the new member of Aslanov family and you too baby " Nicholas ordered both of them while he said more like requested to Aria .

"Hey sweetheart,I'm Dimitri and I am 25 years old and very cool" He said while going near to her. He took her from Nicholas much to his dismay and kissed her forehead making her all shy.

"Hey munchkin I am Igor and I'm 23 and we both are going to have a lot of fun " Igor took her from Dimitri and kissed her all over the face.

This was the first time they were laughing after the death of their parents. Nicholas took her back and hugged her .

"I'm Aria and I'm 4 years old and you will not find anyone cute like me " Aria said proudly making everyone chuckle .

"Let's fill this little tummy" Nicholas said and made her sit on the counter.

"Hey I have prepared Mac and cheese, no need to make anything else " Dimitri said while Igor looked at him with wide eyes and frown .

Because the reason they are fighting was Igor asked him for some Mac and cheese and he said 'made your own , I have only cooked for me ' and now he just wanted to beat his ass but stopping himself because of angel sitting in front of him .