Charicters info

You guys can give my characters last names and ill add them in later.
Name: Derek
Age: 24
Personality: kind and caring, is easily mad-this shows he cares, loves all his boys, cooks and is extremely protective.
Background: he decided to create a home for boys who were lost and abandoned by there relatives. Giving them a place to be themselves however they want. All they need to do is make sure to follow the rules or there will be punishments.

Name: Dominick
Age: 21
Personality: kind and caring, quiet, shy, tidy, protective
Background: parents found out he was gay and sent him to Derek to 'correct' him.

Name: Sam
Age: 21
Personality: Stern- because he cares, extremely protective of Jasper, Carlos and the new recruit Zero, has anger management.
Background: his parents couldn't take care of him anymore and dumped him on Derek.

Name: Nickolas
Age: 20
Personality: caregiver, likes to look after Jasper(little), can cook, a typical mom figure.
Background: his garden had found out his 'obsession' in caregiving and forced him to go to Derek.

Name: Zen
Age:20
Personality: he is dominant but caring, tries to control his strength, tries to stop Zero's craziness.
Background: he was forced to go to Derek to control his strength.

Name: Luke (twin to Mike)
Age: 19
Personality: shy, caring, clingy, the typical cute boy.
Background: his parents caught him and his brother making out and forced them to be separated to two different areas. Luckily Derek new who had Mike and transferred him to his care. There parents don't know and still believe they are separated.

Name: Mike (twin to Luke)
Age 19
Personality: strong, protective, loves sports, the complete opposite of his brother.
Background: the same as his brother.

Name: Jasper(little)
Age: 18
Personality: slipes in to a mindset of a three year old, can change between the two easily, loves his toys and playing with Carlos and Zero, his caregiver is Nickolas and sometimes Zero.
Background: abused by his parents and bullied most of his life. Eventually someone found out and called the police. His parents got arrested and his relatives wanted nothing to do with his so they sent him to Derek.

Name: Carlos(little)
Age: 18
Personality: shy, clingy, still protective, has panic attacks that only Zero can calm down.
Background: his parent couldn't take care of him properly and was taken away for his own good. This landed him in the arms of the boys.

Name: Zero (MC)
Age: 17
Personality: strong, active, energetic, kind, caring, detective and smart.
Background: 'his' mom found out that he was taking testosterone. She forced 'him' to take hormonal tablets to make 'him' a 'her' again. Little did 'his' mom know that calling 'him' Salina would kill 'him' little by little. One fateful evening, during a family event 'he' would got caught cutting 'himself' by his uncle Nat. 'He' was then taken to Nat's for a bit until it was almost impossible to look after him, so they both decided to go to the institute to 'fix her' at least that is what they told 'his' mom.