Chapter 1: Training and Learning

It's been a month since Yukio started attending Hanzo academy as a Shinobi. He's been training with Kiriya and the girls, while learning more about shinobi. He still has his Death's Restart and Soul Travel abilities, yet they haven't been activated once during his training. Thankfully, it gave Yukio the chance to learn without relying on his powers.

As Yukio's training continued, Kiriya and his students were on high alert for another attack from the evil ninjas, but not a single alarm went off. They all grew suspicious, but didn't know what to do. They didn't have the location of the enemy, nor a way to find their location.

Yukio also developed his bonds with his classmates during his training. He always studied with Ikaruga, sparred with Katsuragi, hung out with Asuka, and continued to stop Yagyu from overprotecting Hibari. Though he didn't none of his relationships were romantic, he thought that the girls would eventually end up falling for him. It was the first instance of Yukio thinking that he was getting a harem.

However, on a Friday night. The girls and Yukio were walking to their dorms.

"Hey, Yukio." Hibari got Yukio's attention.

"Hmm? What's up?" Yukio asked.

"Well, you've always spent your weekends in your dorm, and we're gonna need new uniforms for the winter, so we all wanted you to go shopping with us." Hibari responded.

Wait, are they asking what I think they're asking?

"Really? Is that ok?" Yukio looked towards the other girls. They all nodded in response. "Alright, I guess I'll go with you girls. When are we going?"

"We're thinking around noon tomorrow." Ikaruga said.

"Alright, I'll try not to be late." Yukio said.

Yukio split up from the girls, and headed to his own dorm. On his way he spotted a very familiar shrine.

Man, it's been about a month since I last visited this place. I wonder where that strange little girl is?

Yukio looked around the shrine, but was unable to spot the girl. He peeked his head into the shrine, but found two different people instead.

They were both girls, and looked the same age as Yukio. One of them had shoulder-length black hair, and dark blue eyes with familiar unique irises, in the shape of little suns. She wore a long white sailor dress with black trimmings.

The other girl had a very unique appearance. She had pale green shoulder-length hair, and pink eyes. She wore a black sleeveless top, and a small orange jacket over it, and a long red scarf around her neck.

The two girls were sitting in the middle of the room, the girl with the black hair was eating something that looked like tiny red balls.

What are those? It kind of looks like red boba.

The girl stopped eating, silently stood up, and looked towards Yukio.

"May I help you, sir?" The black haired girl asked.

"O-Oh, I was just wandering about looking for someone. They look like you but younger, and they're wearing a large shrine maiden outfit." Yukio replied to the black haired girl.

"Oh, I'm afraid I don't know who you're talking about." The black haired girl said.

The girl with pale green hair approached Yukio. "We are quite busy here, so please leave sir."

"I see. I'm sorry if I disturbed your meal. I'll be taking my leave." Yukio said, as the girl with pale green hair closed the door on him.

She's very suspicious, but I'll leave it for now. I have something else to worry about right now.