1°- The entry of the Portuguese in Mozambique

Europeans after the industrial revolution began to need new raw materials so that their industries could grow.

They began to sail in search of new territories to see if they would find raw materials, that's when they arrived in Africa, a continent very rich in mineral resources, with very kind and welcoming people, and they didn't know that it has rare and unique resources.

They returned with good news to their bosses, saying that they had found a rich and welcoming land.

The chiefs thought they were lying, and they wanted to see this land for themselves.

They traveled to Africa, to see if everything they said was true, it was when they arrived in Mozambique, in the province of Inhambane, they were so well received, that they called that land "land of good people", they realized that that region is very rich, and they were very happy, because they were so rich, and so good, and they didn't even know the value of their wealth.

They returned to Europe, with the objective of obtaining those resources, for a price of "banana", soon after they began to make a plan so that they could take the resources.

After the discovery more Europeans arrived in Africa, their plan was to colonize based on religion, they wanted to change our beliefs, and they adopted the following measures: in northern Mozambique they were monogamous, and they arrived with polygamy through Islam, in south and center was a polygamous region, and they arrived with monogamy, through Christianity.

Our religion was spiritual, we believed in the power of our ancestors, and they offered us bibles, which contradicted our entire religion. They said that our ancestors are in paradise with God, and not in the trees as we thought, they told us to stop praying to our ancestors and pray to God, because he is the only superior being existing, and who does not obey God go to hell.

This created many weaknesses, we started not to believe in our myths and traditions, and we believed that white people are superior, because their God is better than ours.

Many Africans began to despise their religion, their culture, and began to read the bible.

As they had already dominated us through religion, they began to comment on our commercial exchanges, saying that the way we do it is backwards, they showed us a faster and more efficient method, the kings at the time liked it very much, and they let them control our economy. .

They began to facilitate commercial exchanges between African peoples, and began to spread intrigue between African kingdoms, saying that the king takes advantage of the people, he lives well and you who are the people live badly, they told one king that the other is stealing from you, and that made the kings stop communicating, whenever they wanted something, they talked to the Europeans.

The Europeans played the role of intermediaries, and made the kingdoms enemies, in order to dominate us.

When they gained our trust they started to show their true colors, turned weapons against us, and then started to enslave us, forced us to build mines so that they could have raw materials to feed their industries, and after a few years started to breed many here, so that they could control us better.