Chapter One

Sonic Pov

I finally finished college and it was so worth it,I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen my friends,my family,I wonder what their up to.

No Pov

Sonic just finished getting his things out of his dorm,everything was packed in his car..ready to go.The blue hedgehog started the car,and was on his way back to his home town,six hours pass.So by the time he got home it was really late,he grabbed  his bags,closing his car door behind him.He locked the car,as he walked over to the front door.He pushed the door bell,and then waited for someone to answer,after two minutes of waiting the front door opened,Revaling his sister Sonia.

Sonic Pov

Sonia: Sonic!

Sonic: Hey Sis

Sonic smiled,he was happy to see his sister in person again.

Sonia: It's so good to see you again

She said as she gave him a big hug.

Sonic: Same to you

Sonia: Manic get over here,Sonic's back!

She said as she moved out of the way, so I could walk inside.She closed and locked the door.

Sonia: Mom,Dad,Manic,Sonic's back!

She yelled as I heard fast foot steps coming down the stairs.

Bro!

Sonic: Hey Manic!

I said as he hugged me,I hugged back and he soon let go.And smiled at me and I smiled back.

Sonic!

Sonic: Hey Mom

Aleena: My baby!

She said my name as she hugged me tight.I mean I was happy to see her but she was hurting my back.

Sonic: Ow mom your hurting me..

Aleena: Oh I'm sorry sweetie I just missed you so much

She said as she let go.

Sonic: Mom,I may have not been here but I did call you every day

Jules: Well you know your mother 

Sonic: Dad!

I said as I went over to him an hugged him.

Short time skip

After seeing my brother,my sister and my parents,I went up stairs to put my stuff away,when I got to my room.And opened the door my room was the same way I left it.After all I didn't bring everything i have with me to college,except for what i needed of course.My bed was still here,my books my shoes,and my  clothes I decided not to bring.I started putting my clothes away,the clothes that are not clean are going to get washed later.I thought to myself as I fell back on my bed..looking up at the ceiling.A few minutes later I heard a knock at my bed room door.

Sonic: Who is it?

Manic: It's Manic

Manic: I just wanted to tell you,that Mom and Dad want you to come downstairs

Sonic: Oh ok,tell them I'll be down in a minute

Manic: Alright see you down stairs

Sonic: See ya

He then closed my door,i heard him walk back down stairs.As I got out of my bed,and went on my way downstairs.When I got downstairs,I noticed that all the lights were off.

Sonic: Hello?

Sonic: Anyone down here

I said in confusion as the lights turned on.

Suprise!

Is what I heard,as I look to see my family and my friends,I was suprised and confused but happy at the same time,I look to see them holding a welcome back sign.

Sonic: You guys didn't have to do this!

Amy: How could we not?

Tails: We haven't seen you in a while 

Sonic: Well you all did a good job suprising me this is just wow

It's good we suprised you that was the whole idea

I heard a voice as I turn to see one of my best friends,Shadow the hedgehog.