Chapter Three

Sonic: Sonia..?

Sonia: Yes..?

Sonic: W-What should I do..?

Sonia: I don't know..

Sonic: ...

Sonia: I'm sorry..

Sonic: No its ok..

I said as she hugged me and I hugged back,we talked to each other for awhile..then both said our good nights.She leaves the room closing the door behind her.After she left I got myself ready for bed.When I was done I tried to go to sleep.But I couldn't stop thinking about the fact,that Shadow is dating Rouge..how did I not see that signs?I mean I thought she liked Knuckles..

The next day

9:30 am

Sonic Pov

Manic: Sonic wake up bro!

Sonic: Five more minutes..

Manic: Come on! get up

He said as he took my blanket,and pulled it off me.I groan as I open my eyes and look up at him..I know their my friends but I don't want to go to lunch,with them..knowing that I'll see Shadow and Rouge there.Not to mention,I embarrassed myself in front of everyone yesterday.Its not that I hate Shadow or Rouge now,it's just I don't want to see them kissing each other..or anything.That will just make the pain worse.But Manic and Sonia would like me to come,since we haven't done this with our friends for three years.I was at college,so I sat up and looked at Manic,he gave me a small smile.

Manic: Bro..sis tolled me why your so upset....If you don't want to come you don't have to..

Sonic: No it's ok

Manic: You sure..?

Sonic: Yea just let me get ready and I'll join you and Sonia downstairs ok?

Manic: Alright..

He said as he walks out of my bed room,closing the door behind him.I get off my bed,as I walk to my closet to get my clothes,I grabbed a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans.Then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Time skip

After I took my shower,I put on my t-shirt and my jeans on.I walk down stairs,to see my Mom in the kitchen cleaning,my brother and sister were in the living room watching tv.

Aleena: Oh good afternoon sweetie are you feeling better..?

Sonic: Yea I'm ok

I said as she gave me a hug,and I hugged back.We soon parted.As I gave my Mom a kiss on the cheek,and walk over to the couch,where my two siblings are sitting.

Sonia: Sonic,you know you don't have to come right?

Sonic: I know

Manic: You really sure..?

Sonic: Yea I mean we're going to go hang with our friends

The two of them,don't seem convinced..as they both go silent.

Sonic: Really ill be ok

Sonia: *sigh* Ok if you say so..

They get up from the couch as,the three of us get ready to go.We walk over to the front door,and I start putting on my shoes.

Sonia: Bye Mom see ya at 6:00!

Manic: Bye Mom!

Sonic: See ya later Mom!

Aleena: Bye my babies!

Aleena: I'll let your father know where you went when he wakes up!

Sonia: Ok Mom!

After saying goodbye to Mom.We go outside and get in Sonia's car.Manic sits in the front,and I sit in the back set.We all then put on our set belts..as Sonia starts the car and drives off.

Sonic: Manic?

Manic: Yea?

Sonic: How come you don't have a car~?

Manic: B-Because-I-I don't know!*blushs*

Sonia: He failed the driving test so Dad didn't get him one~

Manic: I didn't fail!

Sonia: Yea you did

Manic: ...

Manic: W-Well Sonic doesn't have a car either!

Sonic: Yes I do!

Manic: it doesn't count as your car though,it's rented!

Sonic: You know Dad is getting me a car when he has a enough money Manic

I said with a smile as Manic sighs out of annoyance.

Manic: Whatever you guys are mean -_-

We laughed as Sonia continued to drive.I couldn't help but,wonder if my feelings would change me and Shadows friendship..it's something I can't stop thinking about.

Sonia: We're just messing with you,we all know Dad will get you a car to

Sonic: Yeah true as soon as you pass the driving test,we'll all congratulate you

I said with a smile as Manic,started to smile.
We may pick on each other,but we still support each other.And care about one another.