Chapter 1

April's POV

Finally, the terrible plane ride full of screaming kids and snoring adults has ending. Let's see here, where has my suitcase gone? Here is it, smushed between two gigantic suitcases that were barely able to fit. Well isn't this fantastic? Okay, time to get out of this tight plane. "Excuse me, pardon me, my bad!" I stutter out as I push through the crowd of people trying to get out. I make it out with some dead glares after I ran over a couple people's feet. God, I am clumsy! Let's see if I can hail a cab.

~Time Skip~

So this is my apartment building. Boy, apartments are pretty small London. I check the address on my phone. Surely enough, this was my apartment building. I open the door to see stairs leading up and down. On the address it says my room is number 5459. I guess it is up the stairs, maybe. I make my way up the stairs looking to see what the number was, 5456. Great! My room is three doors down. I guess I was right, usually I never am. Oh well! I take my keys out of my pocket, sliding the key into the lock. I open my door to find my new house. A bedroom, bathroom, living room and a kitchen. Basically a standard apartment. I am so happy to have spent the extra $300 to keep the furniture, I don't know how I would have gotten everything up those stairs! I drop my bags in my room, in desire of sleep I jump in my bed. I don't care what time it is, I need to sleep. I close my eyes to sleep, until I am awoken by a laugh coming from the wall beside me. Who the hell is up at 10:07 pm? Wait, it is only 10:07. it feels like fucking 4:00 am in the morning. I thought about going over and telling the neighbor to shut up but I felt like that my neighbor wouldn't exactly think I was the nicest. After waiting to see if the laughing would stop, I slowly drift off into a deep dark sleep.