ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

this kid is really starting to get on my nerves.

it's not like i can just leave them. this stupid voice wouldn't let me.

"kid, look-"

"Like I said, mister, I don't need your help!" they yelled back.

"kid, just listen!" they turn around and stare at me with unforgiving eyes.

"i wouldn't even talk to you, but this stupid voice-"

"The voice won't leave you alone, either?"

i stare back and fumble a bit backwards. this stupid voice had been following then around too?

"Maybe if the voice tells us to be together," they cringe a bit at their words, "Then maybe I can work with you."

finally.

💌

You had no clue who he was, but if fate as been sealed, then so be it. "What is your name, mister?"

"don't call me that. it makes me feel a lot older than i am. And m' names sans,"

"My name's-"

"[Name], i know, the voice told me."

A bit creepy, but okay. Whatever you say, Sans.

You walked along the path, soon seeing a building farther down the path.

"Sans! Look! There's a inn down the path!" You ready your wings and began to take flight.

"kid, wait!" His voice got smaller and smaller as you flew down the path in glee.

💌

fuck, that kid was fast. i know, their clothing shouldn't be marked as the 'kid' type, but its just a habit.

i couldn't run that fast, so i steadied myself to a jog, panting and wheezing.

it seems the kid didn't care, because they left me in the dust.

okay, if you just picture the inn, you can teleport to it. i look at the distant inn and pictured the front of it. a humble porch, most likey a few lanterns hanging from it. this was medieval times, right?

i felt the molecules around me warping, leaving me in a vulnerable state. the molecules making up me and began to dissolve through the crisp air. i smiled a bit. Guess i was right.

i closed my eyes and once i opened them again, i was at the inn. i chuckle a bit and open the door.

the kid was standing there, inky black tail swishing around and wings fluttering happily.

"Sans, I got us a room! They were so kind to let us stay here for free!" they leaned over the counter and thanked them again. the counter man blushed furiously and waved them dismissively.

i know why they gave us a room now, free of charge. my wand began to blaze furiously, a substitute for my eye.

the counter man had looked at me and rolled his eyes. the kid looked back at me, now motioning me to go up the stairs.

💌

"I can't believe he gave us the room for free!" You gasp happily.

Sans smiled and said nothing. You flew up the stairs in glee. You reach the room and take the key and jiggle the knob. It opened, revealing a refurbished room. You eyes light up and smile widely.

It even had its own kitchen and bathroom! These innkeepers were really nice!

You land on one of the beds and immediately purr at the cool wool duvet. Sans looks at you weird and decides if the beds worth.

He flops on it and from muffled groans and yelling, you think he agreed.

You had slipped under the covers and cuddles against your pillow. You had knocked out immediately.

😩💅

What time was it? Are you back in your bed? Your eyelids flutter open and you sit up. You were not back in your room, you were still at the humble inn.

Maybe it was a trick of your brain? It really did feel like you slept, though.

You walk over to the kitchen and look to see what they had.

Soy sauce, salt, sugar ketchup, sesame oil, and five spice powder in the cabinet. You look in the ice box to see pork tenderloin, egg noodles, baby sweet corn, sugar snap peas, stir fry vegetables, and an onion. You didn't want to know why there was an onion, and you didn't ask.

You could work with this.

💌

i groan as i sit myself up from the bed. what was that smell? i follow it like a bloodhound, only to see the kid with plates and a pot.

"uh, kid? whatcha doin'?"

they smiled happily back, turning around to holding plates. "I made sticky soy and honey pork with noodles!" they set the plates down on a table made for four.

"how'd you make all of this whole I was asleep?"

"Actually-"

💌

You were cut off by a sharp knocking at the door. You frown for a minute before looking back at Sans.

"Don't touch the food while I'm gone," You smile.

You walk to the door and twist the knob, expecting the innkeeper.

"Excuse me-"

"get some damn clothes on!" The so called innkeeper had shielded his eyes. However, it wasn't the innkeeper. It was a man with red hair with a black gradient to it. He sported a red scarf with a denim shirt and shorts. Under the shorts he wore black leggings. Black boots were stalking up his knee. He seemed to bare his sharp teeth at you.

"I have sharp teeth too, don't think you so special!" You bare your own, not caring how childish you were being.

You were immediately grabbed by Sans and pulled to the side.

"let me do the talking, okay kiddo?" He pointed his finger at you.

"I'm not a kid, but okAy-" You and him both collectively rolled your eyes.

"fell, how are yo-"

"shut the fuck up and let me inside," Even if Sans wouldn't have let him through the door, he would've forced himself on it.

Sans looks at you and the the pot, telling you to atleast show him some hospitality.

"I guess I have more for one.." You grumble under your breath.

Yeesh, a bit longer than I thought I'd write, but here we are!

Have a good day/night!