ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

You woke up in a cold sweat, panting heavily. Your stomach lurched into a whole other plane of existence, making you feel queasy. You quickly ran into one of the bathrooms, only after knocking. You had quickly emptied your stomach of its contents into the toilet. You slightly lifted your head up from the toilet bowl only to see your teammates standing in worry.

You gave them a weak thumbs up before your mouth was filled with acids from your previous meals. One had rushed up to you in concern, patting your back (and holding your hair if you're female.) Another had rushed out if the doorway to go get aspirin and ginger ale.

The last stood in the doorway, unsure of what to do. Poor them. And you, of course!

You can guess who these people are, probably. I hope so, because that would be horribly confusing.

They patted your back gently, whisper little sweet nothings in your ear.

"Hey, hey, it's okay..take your time," They smiled.

The seconds one finally got back with the aspirin and ginger ale. You lifted your head and sluggishly lifted your arms from the ring of the toilet. You took them from their hands and begrudgingly took the pills.

You cringe in disgust when the flavors started to melt on your tongue.

Hehehe.

You felt worn down. You wanted to sleep until the end of this story unraveled.

"Can you move? I want to sleep, please." You whisper.

They gave you one last look of concern before stepping aside, letting you back into your bed.

Your steadily worsening health made you whimper. Physically and mentally.

You sat quietly before tears started to slip from your pretty eyes. You kept weeping until you had fallen into a slumber.

Or had they so thought.

You quietly waited in the blindness of your eyelids and 'snored'. After they had thought you had no longer needed their care, they had left.

You could barely do it anymore. You needed to escape. But you needed a better time. Sometime where you weren't sick as a dog.

You actually considered to fall asleep before your memory had came back to you. You couldn't.

You had a strange feeling that they weren't on your side.

They didn't care for you.

They wanted you for your power and advantage.

They..weren't your friends.

Something big is happening..

Something you could barely guess..

Have a good day/night!

Or don't, we don't care.