Chapter 6

As they go up the ladder, the machine continues stomping towards Foster's. It breaks through the telephone lines and steps on Foster's billboard sign. As the leg Yuki, Ame, Mac and Bloo are climbing, they hold on to it tightly. Bloo loses his grip, but Mac grabs his hand. The blue friend sighed in relief, as Yuki and ame continue on climbing. The friends on the roof rush downstairs and join the others outside. Dr. Grey's machine is nearly positioned directly over the house, but at the same time, the four friends are almost to the top. Soon, the machine is standing right over the house. Dr. Grey pressed some buttons on the control panel. Yuki, Ame, Mac and Bloo reach the top.

"Hold it right there, Dr. Grey!" Mac shouted.

Dr. Grey turns to face Mac, Yuki, Ame and Bloo. "You're too late, boy. You and your friends may have thwarted my robots, but Foster's is still doomed."

"We won't let that happen!" Mac said determined.

"We're taking you down, and nothing can stop us!" Bloo yelled.

"Oh, yeah?"

Yuki, Ame, Mac and Bloo turn around to see Terrence behind them.

"Do with them as you please, Terrence," Dr Gery instructed the teen. "Just keep them away from me."

"Oh, you can count on it, Doc," Terrence obeyed, cracking his knuckles.

Dr. Grey starts pushing more buttons, throwing some switches and turning some knobs on the control panel. Mac and Bloo step backwards as Terrence steps towards them. The sisters protectively held them close.

"So, what are you doofuses gonna do now, huh?" Terrence asked, threatening them. "Oh, that's right. You can't do anything!"

"Oh yeah?" Bloo hissed and charged at Terrence. Terrence grabs Bloo and throws him over the edge. This makes Ame and Yuki angry.

"Terrence, you jerk!" Mac screeched. "Nobody does that to my best friend and gets away with it!"

Mac charges at Terrence. Terrence holds him back with one hand. He punches Mac in the face, knocking him back and giving him a black eye, his glasses shattered with cracks on his lenses. He groaned in pain as he rubbed the wound on his eye. He crawls backwards in fear as his older brother steps towards him. He gets cornered against the railing.

"Your dorky little buddy isn't here to save you anymore, doofus," Terrence teased as he grabbed Mac by the front of his shirt. Now, what are you gonna do?"

Without any notice. Yuki appears and spits the bully with her gooey pink slime. Terrence yelled and dropped back. He wiped the goo off of his face and groaned in disgust. "Eww! Gross! That's it! You are so dead!"

Bloo climbed back onto the platform with Ame pulling him back up. They looked and saw Mac pinned down by Terrence. Terrence is about to give Mac a big punch in the face. Bloo pulls at Terrence's ears, causing him to scream in pain. Terrence stands up and grabs him, but Ame bites his arm. Terrence screams again. Yuki jumps at Terrence again and jumps on him. Terrence tries to shake Bloo off his arm, but to no avail. Yuki is on Terrence's shoulders, hitting him on the head.

"Get off me!" Terrence stumbles towards Dr. Grey and bumps the levers, causing the machine to wobble.

"Terrence, you idiot! I told you to keep them away!" Dr. Grey yelled.

Down below, everyone watches as the machine leans to the left.

"I'm sorry, but what's going on up there!?" Wilt asked.

"I hope Masters Mac, Blooregard, and Mistress Yuki and Ame are alright," Mr. Herriman wondered..

"We have to believe in them!" Frankie hoped.