Ending 1

Savannah stood over his body, his blood forming a puddle where he laid. She knew his brothers would be here soon, but she had to do one thing before she left. Bending down, she pricked his finger, and squeezed, watching a drop of blood form before sacking it into her mouth.

She watched him wither away, his ashes blowing carelessly into the breeze. At least he was with her now. "Dude what the hell?" Spencer screeched, approaching her with a look of relief in his eyes. "We were worried." She gave a reassuring smile, now towering over her next victim.

"I'm okay man." She'd have to get used to the deep voice. Before walking away, she looked back one more time, relieved to see no one had noticed the puddle of blood on the forest floor.

Explanation:
The back story was pretty self explanitory, but at the age of 16, after being left with no real family, Annabel runs away and ends up getting found Savannah who had been watching her for some time at this point. After getting the necessary information she does to Annabel what she did to Sevastian and waits until he finds her again.

(She knew it was just a matter of time.) She gains power with every kill, and that's why she plans to slowly kill the entire faimly. Long story short, she's a demon, because I like plot twists. Bye! Yes there will be an alternative ending for this, but no sequel.