Chapter 2: Dorm U

Lucy's POV.

When I left the office I felt relieved because I really don't like being around a lot of boys and now I have to be around them a lot now. I walk around the school and not to mention everyone is in the lunch room so I start to sing my first and favorite song Apollo.

Like a bullet in my chest
You're written, bound and etched
Forever in my mind
We are fading in our hands
Lost somewhere in wasteland
Not knowing up from down
But when the walls are caving
And the world keeps turning
We got the love
We got to love
Now I will never let you go
All the words won't make me fold
It is never easy
I'll follow you
Apollo
Now I'll never let you go
Give it time and we will grow
Ain't no fun and easy
I'll follow you
Apollo
I'll follow you
Apollo
I wear my heart on my sleeve
You do the same for me
When autumn comes around
So when the walls are caving
And the world keeps turning
We got the love
We got to love
Now I will never let you go
All the words make me fold
It is never easy
I'll follow you
Apollo
Now I'll never let you go
Give it time and we will grow
Ain't no fun and easy
I'll follow you
Apollo
I'll follow you
So don't pull the rug
From underneath us
We're in trouble
Be we got the love
Don't pull the rug
From underneath us
Crushing down fast
As fragile as glass
But what
Are we now?
If we never tried?
What are we now?
I will never let you go
Give it time and we will grow
It is not supposed to be easy
Now I'll never let you go
Give it time we will grow
Ain't no fun and easy
I'll follow you
Apollo
I'll follow you
Apollo
It is never easy
I'll follow you
Apollo
I'll follow you
Apollo
You Apollo
Ain't no fun and easy
I'll follow you
Apollo
I'll follow you
Apollo

I was singing and walking to the dorm so now I am just standing in front of it so I took out the key and unlocked it and went straight to the room that had no name on it and then it was already set up 'I suppose my butler had set it up' I thought I then sat down on my bed and saw everything that I need I then heard my phone ring and saw it was Levy so I answered it.

Levy=bold
Lucy=Italics

So what dorm are you on?
Dorm U
Oh, that sucks you have the dorm with guys
Yeah
And to make matters worse they're the trouble makers of this school
Actually that made matters a little better but more worse
Oh, right you were one in your old school
Yep, and guess what!
What?
I passed the test so now I'm gonna be in the magic part of the school
Excellent, and to top it off with that it is mostly girls in the magic part and the trouble makers aren't there
That makes this a lot better
Yeah, say since it's Friday wanna hang out this weekend and meet some of my other friends?
Sure, I would love to meet them
I knew you would
So, where are we going?
Since, we all like music and so do my friends, we are going to sneak in to to the stage at the studio and sing and by the way I asked one of my friends that works there for part time so they can be your editor and guess what they said?
What?
They said they would so get ready to become famous!
Awesome!

I said then I heard the door open and close.

I gotta go the boys are back
Ok, bye, meet us at the gate at 2 o'clock pm tomorrow
Ok, bye

I then hang up and then I heard a knock from the door "Coming!" I say and leave the room and saw the boys with there arms crossed "We have some questions to ask you Blondie." the guy with blonde hair said "No, I don't need to if I don't want to." I say "Yeah we know, but your our dorm mate now and we all know each other except you." the guy with black hair said "Yeah, but I'm a female and you guys are males." I say "So?" Loke said and to tell you right now I already hate being around them right now "Look, I'm tried so, I'm gonna go to take a nap." I said which is a lie but I am also telling the truth because I am pretty tried but it's been thirty minutes since I have been here "That's a lie and we don't even know you so..." Pinky said I then gave up because I knew this argument will last forever "Fine, what do you want to know." I said still not wanting to be with them right this moment "First, why did you call out master by his name?" Navy blue asked "Because my mother knew him and she used to take me to go visit him a lot when I was younger." I said "Ok, Second, what's your name?" Loke asked "My name, is Lucy Heartfilia." I said "Third, what your magic?" Black head asked (A\N: That's not Rogue it's Zeref) "I have three spirits in my earrings the first one is a wolf the second is a cat and the third is a bunny." I said "Fourth, what's your favorite thing of things to do?" Red eyes said (A\N: That's Rogue and that name I think was a bit shadowy 😆😂🤣) "I like to read and sing or write songs on my free time, but any other time I hangout with my friends." I said I have two to be exact Laxus and Levy from childhood "Ok, last but not least, why did you argue and try to leave when all we want to do is talk and ask you a few questions?" Pretty boy said "I don't necessary like to be around boys a lot." I said "Why?" they all say "For some reasons, now if you excuse me I need to get some fresh air." I say as I walk out of the door room with the boys staying there but is confused as hell.

Loke's POV.

As she walked out we all was confused "Why sis she leave when we asked that question?" Sting asked "I don't know, maybe something happened." Gray said "Whatever it is we need to make sure she will get used to us because one day she will need to get married." I say then the door opened and we all looked that way and saw Jellal "Hey guys sorry, I ran into a blonde haired woman just a moment ago that was sitting under a Sakura tree by the gate." Jellal said "That's our new dorm mate." Rogue said "Wait, there's a girl that stays here with us now!?" Jellal kind of yelled "Yeah, but she seemed nice and while we were in masters office before she left she took Rogue's phone so she maybe a new trouble maker." Hibbiki said "It was my wallet you idiot." Rogue said we then sat on the couch and played video games on our phone and on our game console.

Lucy's POV.

I say under a Sakura tree in the school yard thinking back to when I was younger I then stood up and headed back to the dorm.

1295 words